Forex Signal (Tue, June 01, 00:30 EST) Australian Interest Rate

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

On Tuesday, June 01st (00:30 New York Time) we will have Australian interest rate statement coming out. It is expected they will keep the rates at the same, 4.50% level.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../7334-australian-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. If it comes out at 4.25% or lower (highly unlikely), AUD/USD will probably go down by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If they raise the rates to 4.75%, AUD/USD should go up by at least 70 pips.

So far it seems nearly everybody is expecting them to keep the rates at the same level so if there is a hike (or a cut), then it should be a really nice trade. Unfortunately, when everybody is expecting no change, typically it is a no change, and therefore a no trade. Nevertheless, sometimes we saw nice surprises in the past so there is always a chance for a trade.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on February 1st, Australian interest rate came out at 3.75, versus an expectation of 4.00. AUD/USD went down by around 130 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Interest Rate Statement

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Vera - Croatia - Zagreb

My respect, my name is verica0809. I am from Croatia - Zagreb and often follow your signals I am receiving e-mail. I am a beginner in Forex and some dollars I invested in the Broca and try to win something because it is too much unemployment in Croatia, and I'm unemployed. In any case, I am grateful for every good signal because I was still uncertain. Sincerely. Vera

Back