Forex Signal (Tue, March 30, 04:30 am EST) UK GDP q/q

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

On Tuesday, March 30th (04:30 am New York Time) UK we will have UK GDP q/q coming out. It is expected to read 0.3. Last time it read 0.3.

This is not so important report because this is a third release. I want to see 0.2 deviation to enter a trade; the problem is it is 3rd numbers don't deviate often...

The trigger for this indicator is 0.2. This means that if UK GDP q/q comes out at 0.5 or higher, GBP/USD will probably go up by 35 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0.1 or lower, GBP/USD will probably go down by 35 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

In addition to the UK GDP q/q we will have UK GDP y/y coming out. If they conflict, I recommend skipping the trade, but since m/m is part of y/y number, and our trigger is quite large, the conflict is almost impossible.

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP GDP q/q

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

hi thanks for u news trading Arlette i have been using this and it works for me most of the time. I have some more important news to trade tomorrow but u only send me only this one what about others that are to be out i u going to send it to me? before the time?

thanks hope to hare from u soon

victor

Hi,
thanks for your explanations, there are allways very gut.
this is the way to learn news trading, with smart guys like you:)
by the way, I've found page with the last news release for free:)
it would be better to be checked by profi
here it is:

Real Time Economic News Data

good trading all

i'm new at forex

hello
thank you a lot for help but i can't read the news correctly so i can't understand what 0.2 or any number else means. so pleas help me

hello
thank you a lot for help but i can't read the news correctly so i can't understand what 0.2 or any number else means. so pleas help me

Have a look at this website: Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory. You will see Tue, March 30, 4.30am EST Final GDP q/q is being released. It is expected to come out at 0.3%. What happens when any significant news release comes out and the actual number ends up deviating by a big amount to the forecast number, the market will react aggressively either bearishly or bullishly depending on the actual number.

Looking at Final GDP q/q if this particular release deviates by +/-0.2% the market will react at the point the news comes out. I suggest you subscribe to Crazy Cat's signals and learn from what he suggests.

Back