Forex Signal (Tue, Nov 10, 05:00 am EST) German ZEW

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Tuesday, November 10th (5:00 am New York Time) Germany

We have German ZEW Economic Sentiment coming out. It is expected to read 54. Last month it read 56.

In addition to ZEW Economic Sentiment, we will also have ZEW Current Situation Index coming out. It's not so important, and it almost never conflicts with the main report. If it does conflict, then stay out of the trade.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the EUR/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...tions/7441-german-zew-economic-sentiment.html

The trigger for this indicator is 6. This means that if ZEW Economic Sentiment comes out at 60 or higher, EUR/JPY will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 48 or lower, EUR/JPY will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

If you miss the initial spike, don't worry, you can still make money on the after-spike move. Click here to read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ntiment-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on August 18th, German ZEW Sentiment came out at 56.1, versus an expectation of 45. It was a great money making opportunity. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

You can study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER ZEW Economic Sentiment

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix

Hello!!!
Can You tell me where is the fastest way I can found news?
Also for how long time have You keep open position?
I have looked at Your signals review and I have seen that You got two failures, so I want to know how large was they?

Hi Felix!

Could you tell me please one fxplace when I could track any new economic numbers? I'm talking about a page where I can find the data without 15-20 minutes delay..

Thank you!
Mike

news

Hello Felix. I too appreciate all the signals. I am however having trouble with news as all the moves seem to take place before I can get in. I would like to know if there is a service or something that puts it out as the pros get it because they have an obvious advantage. I see it start to move a little early but do not trust that movement. Thank you Dan

HI Felix I,m quite new to this so like everybody else i,m having hard time getting the news before the market ,s move.Is there a a web page with all that economic news ?
I appreciate all the good staff u give us.
Thank you

What is the best source for getting the news on these economic reports as they come out? thanks in advance.

hi FELIX

thank u for your posting i wish to know when exactly is good enough to go off the market trading with your signal.WHAT INDICATOR SHOULD I USE AS MY EXIT POINT.

THANK YOU

German ZEW

Felix,
I looked at the last Zew on the EURJPY and yes it did spike up but then it immediately started going short. Is this usually the case with this particular pair?

Thanks,
David G.

EUR/JPY German ZEW

I went to Oct 13th on the 1M in my MT4 and it does not match the one that comes up as past performance. I don't understand the difference. I'll be trading by faith on this one.:confused:

And yes, I made sure I was looking at the correct pair.;)

Also, that would be happening at 15:00 GMT?

Oops, I see my issue. It's 12:00 GMT...better go get another beer.

Last edited:
Where to find reports

Hello everyone. I usualy do not post - there are many smarter people here then me. But some of you are asking Felix where to see "up to the minute" reports. I personaly use Forex Factory:
Forex Factory
When you log in , make sure you have correct time on the top of the site.
This site is definitely one of the better ones.
Hope this helps.

Back