Forex Signal (Wed, April 07, 4:28 am EST) UK Services PMI

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, April 07th at 4:28 am New York Time we will have UK Services PMI coming out. It is expected to read 58.0. Last month it read 58.4.

I recommend trading GBP/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the GBP/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/economic-indicator-descriptions/7370-uk-services-pmi.html

The trigger for this indicator is 1.5. This means that if UK Services PMI comes out at 59.5 or more, GBP/USD will probably go up by 35 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 56.5 or less, GBP/USD will probably go down by 35 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ces-pmi-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on March 3rd, UK Services PMI came out at 58.4, versus an expectation of 55.0. GBP/USD went up by 60 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Services PMI

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus wept, yet another requote. I'm paying $300 a month for something that gives me requote trade after trade.

Last month I think for me.

Jesus wept, yet another requote. I'm paying $300 a month for something that gives me requote trade after trade.

Last month I think for me.

Then try different brokers or even different accounts with the same broker. You got a requote from your broker, not spiking tool.

It's almost free money - it does require to do some homework to find a set up that works with you but if you do that, you enjoy nice cash inflow.

So you got filled?

I've tried 4 brokers so far and had 1 success out of 10 trades.

Just checked the journal on MT4 and it appears I missed the trade by 0.8 of a pip. I set max deviation to 10 pips and it tried to enter me at 1.52858 and was requoted at 1.5275. Now that's slightly unlucky!

Thanks crazy cat i made 45pips and got out of the trade only to find out i got out too soon.
But since its better than loosing money i am glad i followed your advice.
Please keep up the good job

Back