Forex Signal (Wed, April 28, 17:00 EST) New Zealand Interest Rate

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, April 28th (17:00 New York Time) New Zealand

We have New Zealand Interest Rate coming out. It is expected to read 2.5. Last month it read 2.5 also.

I recommend trading NZD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the NZD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...7808-new-zealand-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. This means that if New Zealand Interest Rate comes out at 2.75 or more, NZD/USD will probably go up by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. It is highly unlikely they would cut the rates but if it comes out at 2.25 or less, NZD/USD will probably go down by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on September 10th, 2008, New Zealand Interest Rate came out at 7.50, versus an expectation of 7.75. NZD/USD went down by over 100 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Interest Rate Statement

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Economist Breakdown

CC, do you have the economist breakdown to indicate how many, % wise, see rates unchanged vs. hike/cut?

Forex News!!!

HELLO CRAZY CAT,
PLEASE, ON WHICH SITE CAN I MORNITOR WHEN THE NEWS WILL BE COMING OUT? I REALLY NEED TRADE ON THE NZD NEWS. THANKS!!!:mad:

visit this site

Forex Factory for result. Depending your country time zone, you have to change the time to you time zone to know exactly when the news will be release. Then get the result from there...

email id

hi Crazy Cat,you are doing a good job,just like Felix .God will bless you both.pls how do i get your email address?
i want to register for your trading signals.pls.

Hey I want to know how you trade these reports mechanically. Do i have to already put in my order before thereport comes out? Howdo I make sure I get filled on the order?

Thanks

Back