Forex Signal (Wed, August 25 2010, 10:00am NY Time EDT) - US New Home Sales...

Thanks Guys

Hi
I want to say thanks. i really appreciate you, Liquidreality, I-Ching, TraderBob, jedward and Boko Maru for your opinion and assistance and suggestions. I think I learnt a hard way. Just like you suggested i need to do my home work before entering base on news. however, the market i mean USDCAD is retracing and i will close it soon. cheers

Thanks Guys

Hi
I want to say thanks. i really appreciate you, Liquidreality, I-Ching, TraderBob, jedward and Boko Maru for your opinion and assistance and suggestions. I think I learnt a hard way. Just like you suggested i need to do my home work before entering base on news. however, the market i mean USDCAD is retracing and i will close it soon. cheers

Hi Henry, thanks for the signal. But can someone tell me what is happening to usdcad i entered as you said yesterday because a buy trade was triggered at -0.5 but it turned out to be tragedy. I'm still minus 40pips down. what do i do? will the upcoming news today push it down some more or will it help to push usdcad up so that i can still hold my position? somebody help me. thanks
Hi

Good News

Hi

Hi Guys, I just made 5.44pips from USDCAD. it retraced from -90 and gave me 5.44pips. At least it's better than nothing. now i think i'm glad. Thanks a million to MR HENRY and I-Ching. You are great.

Hi Liquidreality, thank you for your analysis. you said USDCAD will retrace to 1.065 and it did. i banked on that and it paid off. At least from -90pips i was able to close the position at 5.44pips profit. thank you. i think i need to get that indicator of yours. once again thanks

Hi there, my indicators say the USD/CAD will rise back to 1.64 and then retrace to 1.46 and then rise again past the 1.7 mark.
Hope that helps
Hi Liquidreality, thank you for your analysis. you said USDCAD will retrace to 1.065 and it did. i banked on that and it paid off. At least from -90pips i was able to close the position at 5.44pips profit. thank you. i think i need to get that indicator of yours. once again thanks
Edit/Delete Message

The Market
With the general market in risk aversion sentiment, we'll probably see continous demand for USD and JPY...

Pre-news Consideration
There is no pre-news for this release. But the general theme is for risk aversion, therefore I'd expect to see stronger JPY and stronger USD throughout the day.

I think Henry has mentioned it here. The world market is underlying in risk aversion sentiment which means people is not willing to take risk. They would propably go for more stable currencies: USD and JPY, leading to high demand of USD and JPY. That's the reason USD is strong at the moment and the news could not affect this situation.

Btw, I made some loss in USD/CAD news trade as well. However, the loss drove me to take more effort to understand the market's sentiment. Looking to earn for the next news. Good luck!!

If I remember correctly a coupla weeks ago Henry told his followers to buy the USD/JPY if it went down to 85. It was not a news related call, just one of his generalised opinions.

I imagine some novice traders will still be long from Henry's call since there were no stops or trading parametes attached to his "opinion".

David.

Back