Forex Signal (Wed, Dec 30, 09:42 am EST) Chicago PMI

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

On Wednesday, December 30th at 09:42 am New York Time we will have US Chicago PMI coming out. It is expected to read 55.2. Last month it read 56.1.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/economic-indicator-descriptions/7679-us-chicago-pmi.html

The trigger for this indicator is 6. This means that if Chicago PMI comes out at 61.2 or higher, USD/JPY will probably go up by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 49.2 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ago-pmi-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on September 30th, US Chicago PMI came out at 46.1, versus an expectation of 52. USD/JPY went down by around 20 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Chicago PMI

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
This news is released at 9:42 EST only for subscribers and made public 3 minites later. Take this into consideration when deciding how to trade this news (and whether to trade it at all). I, personally, will skip it.

This news is released at 9:42 EST only for subscribers and made public 3 minites later. Take this into consideration when deciding how to trade this news (and whether to trade it at all). I, personally, will skip it.

what Subscribers get early access to the data ?

thanks

You can sibscribe at

www(dot)kingbiz(dot)com/subscribe.asp

but it costs 200$ per month and I doubt that it is worth those 20 pips expected.

I agree - does not look like great value , but I guess forex factory gets the news 2 or 3 mins later ? - is there anywhere that is slightly more timely ?

cheers

Back