1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Signal (Wed, Dec 30, 09:42 am EST) Chicago PMI

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Crazy Cat, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat Former FPA Special Consultant

Hi there :)

On Wednesday, December 30th at 09:42 am New York Time we will have US Chicago PMI coming out. It is expected to read 55.2. Last month it read 56.1.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/economic-indicator-descriptions/7679-us-chicago-pmi.html

The trigger for this indicator is 6. This means that if Chicago PMI comes out at 61.2 or higher, USD/JPY will probably go up by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 49.2 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...ago-pmi-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on September 30th, US Chicago PMI came out at 46.1, versus an expectation of 52. USD/JPY went down by around 20 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Chicago PMI

I hope you make some money on this report.
    -Crazy Cat

#1 Crazy Cat, Dec 28, 2009
    Lasted edited by : Sep 8, 2016
  2. cosmopolit

cosmopolit Private

This news is released at 9:42 EST only for subscribers and made public 3 minites later. Take this into consideration when deciding how to trade this news (and whether to trade it at all). I, personally, will skip it.

3. saintetienne

saintetienne Recruit

what Subscribers get early access to the data ?

thanks

4. adie1976

adie1976 Recruit

:cute: great, gonna stick to it.

i'll try find the analysis b4 the news

5. ingmar82

ingmar82 Recruit

Cosmopolit

What do you mean with subscribers? Where to subscribe for the news?

Thanks!!

6. cosmopolit

cosmopolit Private

You can sibscribe at

www(dot)kingbiz(dot)com/subscribe.asp

but it costs 200$ per month and I doubt that it is worth those 20 pips expected.

#6 cosmopolit, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  7. saintetienne

saintetienne Recruit

I agree - does not look like great value , but I guess forex factory gets the news 2 or 3 mins later ? - is there anywhere that is slightly more timely ?

cheers

8. VG5157

VG5157 Recruit

THANK YOU, RIGHT IN THE SPOT ,$170.99 profit because this info,