Forex Signal (Wed, Jan 06, 4:30 am EST) UK Services PMI

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, Jan 06th at 4:30 am New York Time we will have UK Services PMI coming out. It is expected to read 56.9. Last month it read 56.6.

It's possible it may be released at 4:28 as it used to be so please pay attention.

I recommend trading GBP/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the GBP/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/economic-indicator-descriptions/7370-uk-services-pmi.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.9. This means that if UK Services PMI comes out at 57.8 or more, GBP/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 56.0 or less, GBP/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ces-pmi-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 4th, UK Services PMI came out at 56.9, versus an expectation of 55.5. GBP/USD went up by 46 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Services PMI

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
US Factory Orders came out much better than expected...

Lazy Cat was too lazy to warn us about such a possibility...

That's a good point. In fact, I admit, I am lazy. And this is why I make money.

I pick only the best reports to trade spikes. That little ones while may work, it's just too much hassle for me to play. But there are people who want to trade them so I still provide triggers for smaller reports. I personally trade bigger reports, and guess what... I did not have a losing trade I think since September, if I remember correctly....... :)

So, while being lazy, grow my account grow pretty fast....

--Crazy Cat

Breaking news

Hi - which websites are best to get up to date news on factors affecting markets?

Back