Forex Signal (Wed, Jan 13, 04:30 am EST) UK Industrial Production

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, January 13th (4:30 am New York Time) UK

We have UK Industrial Production coming out. It is expected to read 0.3. Last month it read 0.0.

I recommend trading GBP/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the GBP/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7394-uk-industrial-production.html

The trigger for this indicator is 2.0. This means that if UK Industrial Production comes out at 2.3 or more, GBP/USD will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -1.7 or more negative, GBP/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. The reason why I recommend such big trigger is because this is very unreliable report to trade but if such bigger trigger is hit, chances are it will work. Most likely it will be a no trade, however.

We will also have UK Manufacturing Production, both m/m and y/y coming out and UK Industrial Production y/y. If they conflict, I recommend skipping the trade, but most likely they won't conflict.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...duction-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on October 6th, UK Industrial Production came out at -2.5, versus an expectation of 0.2. GBP/USD went down by around 75 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Industrial Production m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Manufacturing or Industrial Production?

In forexfactory.com I saw 4.30 there are 2 point
Manufacturing Production m/m (red point/important) and
Industrial Production m/m (yellow point/ less important than red point)
Which one of them that I should check point?

Back