Forex Signal (Wed, July 28 2010, 5:00pm NY Time EST) - NZ RBNZ Rate Decision

hi Henry,
thanks for the AUD/USD signal of yesterday. It was my first time of following your instructions fully. I made about 10pips, but i got the actual value of AUD cpi about 1min lagging. Wish i had it earlier, it would have been a jackpot for me. Its there any help how i can get it on the time dot?
I use Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory to get my value, but i need a better result. tnks henry once more for your help

Hi Henry, I am a beginner in all this and just wondering if you are able to post at the time of the trade which way you are going to trade after you have heard the news release? From reading some of the comments above I think I'm not the only one unable to access the news at the right time.
Thanks
NAP

Hi Henry, just checked the AUD/NZD. It is sitting on the support line of a symetrical triangle. Would you take a buy now expecting it to go up to 1.23 before it takes the dive if news is as expected.
NAP

AUD and the RBA

Hi Henry,

Thanks again for your terrific insight into AUD/USD over the last couple of days. I thought you might be interested in the following comment posted in one of the local (Melbourne , Aust.) business newspapers. (All the the so called "experts" were predicting an inflation rise and therefore interest rate hike...the RBA said in early July that inflation would remain in check...hence the following comment by one of those "experts"...):

"The result is that the RBA website is the nation's best and most reliable source of financial information and commentary."

I know where I'll be looking for my information in future...Henry Liu and the RBA website. Thanks. John.

I'm currently working on some software to do exactly this and i will e looking for Beta Testers shortly ;)
Hi, Please, I have a question, I discovered that the open number was not exactly the close of the previous candle before CPI move trigger at NZD/USD at 5pm EST on July 28. What is the reason, please. On actual being 3 as predicted resulted to a down slide but it jumped down before the open of the candle started, especially on 15m and 30m chart. I would be happy for an explanation pleas. My name is Samuel who happen to be picking interest in news trading

Henry,

regarding your AUD/USD analysis, I sold the pair at 0.8950 and got stopped out at 0.9020 (-70 pips).

What was/is wrong with this analysis?

Thank you.

Back