Forex Signal (Wed, June 09, 17:00 EST) New Zealand Interest Rate

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, June 09th (17:00 New York Time) New Zealand

We have New Zealand Interest Rate coming out. It is expected to read 2.75. Last month it read 2.50.

I recommend trading NZD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the NZD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...7808-new-zealand-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. This means that if New Zealand Interest Rate comes out at 3.00 or more, NZD/USD will probably go up by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 2.50 (so no hike), NZD/USD will probably go down by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If they hike to 2.75 (0 deviation as 2.75 is expected), then it is a no trade. Most likely they will hike to 2.75 but there are a few economists expecting them to leave the rates at the same level so we might get a tradable signal on this report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on September 10th, 2008, New Zealand Interest Rate came out at 7.50, versus an expectation of 7.75. NZD/USD went down by over 100 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Interest Rate Statement

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
The Quickest Rate Post

Hi Cat

Which website post the rate the quickest, I'm going to trade the NZD news for the first time tomorrow and I want to be right on top of it when it comes out.

Hi Cat

Which website post the rate the quickest, I'm going to trade the NZD news for the first time tomorrow and I want to be right on top of it when it comes out.

if you want to trade the spike, then there is no free website that can help you.

Hi Cat

With Secret News Weapon you can get the rate very fast. It is an autoclick software. So when the rate comes out and hit the triggers, SNW automatically makes a click to the Buy or Sell Button at your trading software.
Most of the people here use this software.
You can get the software at http://www.fasteconomicnews.com

Hi Cat

tradethenews.com provide a squawk news service by subscription which I think you can trial first. Good luck trading the spike, I prefer to wait for the first retracement.

Hi Cat

I am a newbie as you, i've found that forex factory is really really good for publishing quickly results.... so i don't think you have to pay as someone said.

Francesco

moved

it seemed like it moved up?
how many pips?
still a good trade ?/
yes, new meat....

Analysis

Hai,
nice to joint in this forum. i have a info of prediction from my friend.
i hope it's usefull.

The EUR/USD pair grew to its trading day maximums of $1.1980, and its minimums were set in the range of $1.1900.

The USD optimism and supported the temporary growth of the demand for the high-risk currencies.

GBP/USD pair collapsed to the level of $1,4344

USD/JPY pair traded in the range of Y91.54 - Y91.70

New Zealand Dollar demonstrated their growth

Back