Forex Signal (Wed, June 09, 21:30 EST) Australian Employment

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, June 09th (21:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Employment Report coming out. It is expected to read 20.0. Last month it read 33.7.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ns/7443-australian-employment-change-m-m.html

The trigger for this indicator is 25.0 This means that if Australian Employment comes out at 45.0 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -5.0 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. Probably a trigger of 20 either way should work fine but recently we did not see too many big moves so I want to be a bit more careful.

We will also have Australian Unemployment Report coming out, if it conflicts with the Employment Report, I recommend staying out, but they almost never conflict.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nge-m-m-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on February 10th, Australian Employment came out at 52.7, versus an expectation of 15.0. AUD/USD went up by 95 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I see this news real time

I would love to get involved with this Australian employment report. Each item I find online is referring to the employment rate of 5.4%, and looks to be a different type of number than what we are looking out for.

Can someone help me understand where I can go to view the numbers Crazy Cat is referring to for this trade?

I would love to get involved with this Australian employment report. Each item I find online is referring to the employment rate of 5.4%, and looks to be a different type of number than what we are looking out for.

Can someone help me understand where I can go to view the numbers Crazy Cat is referring to for this trade?

Last link in his post...

thanks

thanks and regard , can you send me an email about how can i find this result about news afew min. before .

thanks and regard , can you send me an email about how can i find this result about news afew min. before .

If you were asking me, you can't ever get news "before" lol, but there are plenty of sites like Forex Factory and right here that give you the number a minute or so after it comes out. But that isn't going to help you if you want to trade the spike. For that, you need the number instantly, and you can't get that at any free sites.

Try Fast Economic News / Secret News Weapon SNW for some paid options...

Back