Forex Signal (Wed, March 03, 10:00 am EST) US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, March 03rd (10:00 am New York Time) USA

We have US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite coming out. It is expected to read 51.0. Last month it read 50.5.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7375-us-ism-non-manufacturing.html

The trigger for this indicator is 2.0. This means that if US ISM Non-Manufacturing comes out at 53.0 or more, USD/JPY will probably go up by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 49.0 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...cturing-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on December 3rd, US ISM Non-Manufacturing came out at 48.7, versus an expectation of 51.5. USD/JPY went down by around 22 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite

This is not a big report so don't blame yourself if you don't feel you want to trade it but I think 2.0 deviation should be OK to at least scalp a few pips, if your spread is small.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Best broker for trading News

@ All,

Could anyone let me know the best broker for trading the news. I am currently with IBFX and FXCM, I did subscribe for Dustin RSS auto-click and both brokers never allowed me make ANY trades and allowed getting a requotes.

If anyone out there know of any broker that would allow me execute trades @ those times.I would really appreciate a feedback.

@ All,

Could anyone let me know the best broker for trading the news. I am currently with IBFX and FXCM, I did subscribe for Dustin RSS auto-click and both brokers never allowed me make ANY trades and allowed getting a requotes.

If anyone out there know of any broker that would allow me execute trades @ those times.I would really appreciate a feedback.

Hello,

Normally Oanda could work, but no matter what broker you choose the fact is that there is no guarantee that your orders will be filled at news times.

OANDA are known for raising spreads during high impact news..

I'm looking for a decent one also, trying MBTrading at the moment and I'll see how I go this week.

Another requote using SNW....

Hmm, looks like a requote king to me, good job the trial costs considerably less than the full amount because so far I've made nothing with SNW.

Back