Forex Signal (Wed, March 31, 20:30 EST) Australian Trade Balance

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, March 31st (20:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Trade Balance coming out. It is expected to read -1340. Last month it read -1176.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

This report does not work, and I don't trade it for so long time. The only reason I mention this report is because there are a lot of people potentially asking for this event. My answer is stay away.

For example, last month it came out at -1176 versus -1600 expected. That's quite a bit deviation, yet AUD/USD did not move at all. Oh right, it moved by 5 pips... right....
Forex news trading currency exchange charts

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7378-australian-trade-balance.html

A huge deviation, as always, can make surprising moves. Nevertheless, I will not be trading it.

If you like to trade it, the trigger for this indicator is 1000. This means that if Australian Trade Balance comes out at -340 or less negative, AUD/USD will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -2340 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

Again, feel free to skip it.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...balance-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link (actual number are screw up but you can look at "previous number" from the next month to get an idea what was the actual number): Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Trade Balance

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as you predicted. Deviation above 1000, market didn't care again...

Back