Forex Signal (Wed, Nov 11, 19:30 EST) Australia Employment Report

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a VERY HOT potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, November 11th (19:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Employment Change coming out. It is expected to read -10.1. Last month it read 40.6.

In addition to Employment Change, we will also have Unemployment Rate coming out. Most likely, these reports won't conflict, but if they do, I recommend staying out. Remember that lower number in unemployment and higher number in employment change and vice versa means harmony. If both numbers come out higher or lower, it means conflict.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ns/7443-australian-employment-change-m-m.html

The trigger for this indicator is 15. This means that if Employment Change comes out at 4.9 or higher, AUD/USD will probably go up by 50 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -25.1 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 50 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nge-m-m-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on October 7th, Australian Employment Change came out at 40.6, versus an expectation of -10. As a result, AUD/USD went up by 80 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
skistef73

HI Felix,
I,m quite new to forex trading and i really have hard time getiin all economic news and folowing all those indicators...Is there a web page that contains info regarding employment rate ,interst rate and so on for a specific country?
Thank you in advance i appreciate greatly all the good staff u post everyday.
Keep up the good work!:)

Economic News release

Hi felix,

Please we the new members in forex trading needs help in getting news report on time.

Before the news is updated at forex factory, the spike has all finished.

Please help us with infomation on getting news on time as to benefit with your signals

Thank you

Hi Felix,

Thank you for the signals. I have never observed this Australian Employment trigger before. I will do my best. I have looked at the AU Bureau of Statistics website where it will be posted.

When it is posted, will it be easy to find on that page? Or will the figure also be posted here?

Thanks!

news and stops

Hi Felix,

When you say HOT news, you mean HOT news!

That was a fast class on trading the news. Luckily for me I didn't jump in with too many lots for my first time trading hot news.

I failed to estimate ahead of this new experience a VERY important thing.

When news spikes, my broker, as likely all brokers, do list a HUGE spread for a moment or two during the spike. As close as I could try to focus on the changing numbers, the spread seemed to go to 20 pips or more for some moments.

So, with my limit order still having a stop loss of 20 or so that is fine for normal trading, actually caused me to lose some money, even though I was buying during an upward spike.

This happens every month? If so, I'll see you next month, with all stops completely removed if possible, or if stops can not be removed, I'll at least have them set more than 100 pips away, to prevent another loss of 20 pips or so in one second or less, even when trading in the right direction.

Very interesting! I am looking forward to doing much better on the next news signal.

Thanks!

Excellent performance

Felix,

Thank you for the info.

Set it to take 20 pips and scored a days pay in 30 seconds. I'm not greedy...20 is plenty. I'll do this every month.:D

Back