Forex Signal (Wednesday August 3, 2011 - 4:30am NY Time EDT) - UK Services PMI

Incorrect time

This release (as well as Manufacturing PMI) also comes at 4:28am NY, not 4:30. All the newsspike-action might be long gone at 4.30. Stavro, could you please correct these in the future posts?

Exactly digamer....

Stavro, The data this realease is given to Thomson Reuters subscribers 2 minutes before the public release time listed on the calendar - early market reaction is usually a result of trades made by these subscribers wich are Banks, Hedge Funds and big dogs traders.

This report is ALWAYS released at 428am EST; it's not "early" and you don't need to be a Thompson's subscriber; it's released at that time every month.

For the number, you can try Ransquawk RANsquawk - Real-time Analysis & News Ltd, which gives free 2 min delayed audio, but text is almost live even with the free version, or subscribe for live audio either there or other services. You can't get it truly live anywhere for free though...

it does not make my statement not-true... :) yes, it is always, but for the reasons that i've pointed :) and yes, the spike is always in 28-th minute.
there are many sources, even free, but dunno it will be get like advertisement, so i will stay silent...

Back