Forex Smart Bot

Krachuk

Private, 1st Class
Has anyone purchased the Forex Smart Bot EA ? Any experience with this EA will be useful.

I bought this BOT about a week ago but managed to install with the help of their Support Team on the 13th Aug, but since then their has not been a single trade so far despite potential trade possibilities to the extent of 256 pips. I enquired with the Support team and this what they said, " Market is slow now in the summer, there are less trade setups now due to a decrease in trades volume and volatility. Please be patient and you will see trades soon.". So far their has not been any trade. They have also stated rightfully, that trade takes up only when the trade algorithms are met.

I am monitoring the activity and sent them 5 screenshots of the settings to ensure that the settings are in order. Awaiting their response. Will keep the reader and those interested posted.

Thanks and Happy Trading !

Hello Krachuk,
This robot has been reviewed on Forex Verified website. Here is a link:
Smart Bot Performance Tests
It appears you are not alone in your experience with them.
How and why you bought this POS I can not imagine.
If you are new to forex, learn from your mistake. Always do some due diligence before shoveling over your money.
Please keep us informed of your trading experience with it; and of any interations with your vendor.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

Last edited:
ok went to their website .
Normal crap sales video promising the impossible and to cap it all off when i tried to leave the site , one of my pet hates , a pop up saying WAIT ...etc . With surprise surprise a discount.
wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.

In terms of your money , speak to your CC providor.

Edit :

Just noticed its paid for through clickbank . Speak to them , they will handle the refund .

Forex Smart Bot promoted by Steve Evans.......BEWARE

Fell for the attractive Expert Adviser- Forex Smart Bot (FSB). After numerous tries by the same Website offering more features for a fee, I rejected all and bought only the FSB for USD 49 on the 9th August, 2012 . I promptly received the link to go to the Member's site from where I downloaded the link to a zipfile. Tried several times to open the zipfile, but it will not work. I then sent an email to their support who sent 2 links both did not work. I expressed my first dissatisfaction and asked for a refund. They avoided responding to that then instead another link following which I was able to open the program. As per instructions on a pdf file, I finally installed the EA-FSB on the 13th August.

Forex Smart Bot never worked; sent an email to their support who responded that to be patient as it will work shortly. Repeated emails were after that with Screenshots of the not smart Forex Smart Bot. They kept asking me to wait in an email. Finally I began sending screen shots every day informing that the Smart Bot does not work and therefore asked for refund. The moment I began asking for refund, they stopped responding to my emails

I have every bit of communication so far, screenshots confirming no trades till date. Will be glad to get any specific suggestions on obtaining refund. Thanks.

I paid by Credit Card through Clickbank USD 49. I do not get any response immediately after I request for refund.
How can I get a refund from the payment processors.....you mean Visa or Click bank ?

I searched for info about this Smart Bot but could not find it. A bit too late I guess, but I hope I can recover my hard earned money !

Thank you...guess it worked. I get an email from Click Bank that the amount is refunded. I shall be checking that shortly. Thanks.

Thank you...guess it worked. I got an email from Click Bank that the amount is refunded. I shall be checking that shortly. Thanks.

Back