• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Solution.net

General discussions of a financial company
stay away they are more than 360 pips DD on GBP but have not updated their live trading page for days!!!! do not want to show true DD and use martingale type of stratergy if honest SHOW YOUR REAL DD and correct live details people need to see how you trade and where your SL
if any

Swiss Combo

Good day graeme120,

I would like to precise a few things about your statement. First, a drawdown is always a possibility in forex. If you have traded as long as we did, you should have experienced more than a few of them. The question to ask yourself is if your money management is set up to handle such drawdowns.
As of updates on the account. We have no control on how often the account is updated on the FPA website as they decide when to refresh the account results. Feel free to contact them for a confirmation on that issue before making any accusation.
We have nothing to hide. What you see is what we trade and what our members are getting. You can also check our account on myfxbook via Forex-Solution.net for more detailed results.
Now as for our live detailed trades. We keep them private so non-members like yourself would not attach a trade copier or simply copy them to make an above average ROI while we do all the work.
Again, if you would have traded forex for some time you would already know that.

Regards,

Forex-Solution.net

stay away they are more than 360 pips DD on GBP but have not updated their live trading page for days!!!! do not want to show true DD and use martingale type of stratergy if honest SHOW YOUR REAL DD and correct live details people need to see how you trade and where your SL
if any

Back