• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex speed up trade manager

General discussions of a financial company

Sanyam aror

Recruit
Hi, guys!

I’ve tried several trade managers (specific software). One of them was forex speed up. I would like to share my impressions of it.

You can:
Open multiple trades generating custom shortcuts.
Calculate a lot and manage risks.
Move an undocked window outside the platform and control orders on different MT terminals.
Close several trades with one click.
Find out the BID and ASK price with the program.
Open different trade templates for different symbols.

The interface isn’t convenient for me. To my mind, it is too intricate and not user-friendly.

In general, this software is a good assistant in making your trading easier. At least, it made my Forex life not so difficult. Everyone to his trade. You can download the demo and try it firsthand. And then for your own opinion. Good luck!

Hi guys,
Close all loss or profitable orders with one click - features that speed up my trading process and make me happy

Attachments

• screenshot_1 (1).jpg
    screenshot_1 (1).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 10
I have never tried trading managers and I am quite skeptical about this whole idea. I mean that you can do everything on your own without any mediators in your trading. I think that the best thing would be the total control over your calculations and the whole decision making process. It is very important to do all the calculations on your own in order to track down the whole process of making your personal trading plan. Surely, this process is quite nervous and there will be no opportunity to put the blame for the failed deal on something else, but doing everything by yourself gives you more understanding of the current market situation, so that you can double check everything that you want to implement on practice.

Back