Forex Startup

OMG isnt Google wonderful

I goggled the name Craig Karlis and WOW! A very long list of bloodthirsty ex-clients and employees would love to know his whereabouts! I dont know if wisetrader is this guy or not but everyone interested in testing the waters should take a lot of time investigating this outfit before investing. Wisetrader if u r Mr Karlis - i doubt u will be here long-FPA members are more savvy as a result of past scams. I am stunned by what I just read(that is until another "Forex Bernie Madoff " hits the scene. By now(after 32 quadrillion scammer MoFo's have come and gone) taking any FPA's members money will not be so easy.

Secondly, I find it odd that the last two replies to my thread both had only negative things to say even though they don't know me and that they both were made by recruits that recently joined and have NO contact information and NO other post. Hmm?

So you are worried about a couple of new members joining the conversation? A lot of people doing research on companies find their way into the FPA's forums. Of course, if you like, you can ignore them. That does leave me and Ernest8Fingers.

So, are you Craig Karlis? He seems to own the SummerStreetFx.com domain name according to whois. Would you like me to post a screenshot? I already took one, so it's a little late to change the information now.

Also, I've been doing some digging on Sunspot. I've shared that information with the FPA. Sunspot is registered with the SEC, but claims to have a private residence as it's address. It also claims to have no websites. I just dug a little deeper and found sunspotcapital.com - registered back in January. This means that Sunspot's SEC information is, at best, seriously out of date. I wonder what the CFTC and NFA will say about all of this.

I also see that Sunspot Capital works with GallantFx.com. I wonder how many other brokerages this could end up linking to. Pretty good for a company run out of a private home and that only recently showed up on the radar.

So, any comments on all of this, Mr. Wisetrader?

Maybe 1 restriction?

This "company" is registered(and most probably owned) by Mr.karlis. I wonder if anyone has ever withdrawn money from there? From the amount of negative/hate posts left by others-this might be another "DepositOnly" Broker. I know I will never find out for sure as this guys name is connected with more than one investment scam. Just Goggle his name if not convinced. Sad really-He knows better than peddling that crap here and thats why he doesnt bother to reply. Maybe he didnt think we knew how to verify a company/person ? I would be surprised if wisetrader posts here anymore.
UPDATE: I recently(today 8-12009) left a post on another very popular Forex forum - on a thread introducing SummerStreetfx.com - a thread started by one of its employees-and asked (politely) what the name/s of this companies owners are and are they NFA regulated. In less than 5 minutes my name was placed on this threadstarters "IgnoreList" and my permissions to even view this thread were removed. This can only be done by the thread starter or the Forum Moderators- I have just received an email from those Moderators telling me they did not take this-or any action to "Block" me. No posting rules broken-so that only leaves the threadStarter. I will leave the readers of this post to make their OWN conclusions.

Last edited:
First and foremost i am exactly who I said I am from the very beginning. I am NOT Craig or anyone else for that matter.

When I first started working for this company I was told not to get involved with these forums. Obviously, I didn't listen. Me being the eternal optimist, I thought I could change the world or at least how things are done in the forex market.

If I wasn't working here I would be doing exactly what you guys are doing, trading the Forex market and posting on these forums.

My intention was to help clients get a fair chance. It's like the line from Wall St, "if your not on the inside your on the outside".

The reason I took this job in the first place was to learn as much as I can about the Forex market from the inside, things you wouldn't learn from sitting at home in front your computer screen.

Now I've lost a lot of my own money having other people invest it in the past and not the 5 and 10k I see people crying about, I'm talking six figures. It was tough and I had to start over from scratch, so I know how it feels. I understand the apprehension and caution but understand I am only standing behind my name and abilities NOT that of any other employee of this or any other company. That's why I initially asked to be contacted directly, either by PM or email or phone. I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Now, I was only asking for someone to open a small account, maybe 1K or so to try out my services and give their honest feedback. I know that what I'm offering is by far the best product out there.

I want you guys to know that I am one of you, just on the inside and to take advantage of it, as long as I am here I will fight to make sure my clients get what they want.

Say What?

Well who ever u really are-nothing you have said explains this Broker(SStfx.com) being registered under the name of craig karlis. I have read of at least 1 Brokerage that he ran/owner of that is now defunked.Not to mention a fine ($50,000.00-not huge # in investment fines) for bad business practices to his own employees. Anyway-before I risk any money with any broker(especially one that is new/untried/non-NFA registered and linked(it seems) with a person that has already killed one Forex business) I always go thru a similar "due Diligence" process. Good luck wisetrader,who ever you are.

Back