• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forex steam and forexrobotnation

I am having an issue with a company

Zoltan Kohalmi

Recruit
Some months ago i already tried forex steam with 0 success and that time i got the idea from forexrobotnation. I found out that forexrobotnation has a close relation with forex steam and they actually both lying.I also checked their performance page it is total fake.By the way i also checked an othet top rated robot of forexrobotnation, FAP ultra, and the same scam. I have a feeling from the site of FAP ultra that the owner is the same as Steam forex.
I sent a letter to forexrobotnation and the owner told that 80 % of the users have success with forex steam. This is a lie.
I tested the robot on 3 demo and 2 live account. Both of the accounts turned into loss, and have nothing to do with the claimed results.
Some days ago againg i got a letter from forexrobotnation telling about the new version of Steam forex that has no any loss since the release.
I just wanted to check will it happen again that happened earlier, and just tested again the robot.The second trade turned into loss after the second day...
My conclusion is really objective:
The results of these robots are fake also on the original sites and also on forexrobotnation.
There is a relation of these sites owner, and they use it to mislead the potential customers.
I just sent this warning because maybe a bunch of people got also the promotion letter, so let's avoid to be cheated.
Be aware of these scammers and stay away.

Good luck in trading,

Zoltán

Last edited:
forex steam

Some months ago i already tried forex steam with 0 success and that time i got the idea from forexrobotnation. I found out that forexrobotnation has a close relation with forex steam and they actually both lying.I also checked their performance page it is total fake.By the way i also checked an othet top rated robot of forexrobotnation, FAP ultra, and the same scam. I have a feeling from the site of FAP ultra that the owner is the same as Steam forex.
I sent a letter to forexrobotnation and the owner told that 80 % of the users have success with forex steam. This is a lie.
I tested the robot on 3 demo and 2 live account. Both of the accounts turned into loss, and have nothing to do with the claimed results.
Some days ago againg i got a letter from forexrobotnation telling about the new version of Steam forex that has no any loss since the release.
I just wanted to check will it happen again that happened earlier, and just tested again the robot.The second trade turned into loss after the second day...
My conclusion is really objective:
The results of these robots are fake also on the original sites and also on forexrobotnation.
There is a relation of these sites owner, and they use it to mislead the potential customers.
I just sent this warning because maybe a bunch of people got also the promotion letter, so let's avoid to be cheated.
Be aware of these scammers and stay away.

Good luck in trading,

Zoltán

You are so right, I have been using it for about a year. Believe me it does not come close to matching what they have online.

Here is my scam warning: me and other Forex Steam Eight users are not able to match developer and FRN Forex Robot Nation by Patrick Ross published results without hitting full stop loss on recommend broker. Both use manipulated accounts and send only once or two times a week only the "good" trades. Me and other users post comments at FRN Steam Eight review about hitting full SL and why these trades are not appear in their faked results and after a few hours FRN moderator deletes the comments. Also these days they post a screenshot about a successful month and iff you check the pic you see it´s edited with copy and paste. Sadly that an so cold independed service like forex robot nation is involved and helps to cheat. So i rate forexsteam.com and forexrobotnation.com as scam / scammers.

Like StefanFX mentioned about, the guy Patrick Ross (aka PatrickFX) is a scammer. I believe FRN and ForexSteam working together to promote this useless EA. FRN is basically a fake "independent" review third party to promote their inhouse product Forexsteam. I captured and attached some screen shot in the FRN forum before that sick PatrickFX deleted our posts. You can see FRN posted a screen shot of some fake results. From there you can see that he removed all the SL by cut and paste. But he did it so badly that you can see there are lot of blemish in his screen shot and not hard to identify the cut-and-paste part. Then, there were a user questioned him about why there were no SL in their results but all other users got SL, then we pointed out to him that the result from FRN was faked and showed the evidence. Shortly after, our posts got deleted. You can see my screen shots here.

I think both Forex Steam and PatrickFX working together to fake their results in their MT4live.com. They got exactly the same win/loss without any SL while all other users using exactly the same broker they recommended and exactly the same setting, got many SL. SL is very common in this EA unlike what the Forexsteam said in their website that it was rare. they lie. Also, I was told that actually, it's very easy to fake mt4live result. Just use some free software to log on to your mt4live ftp server, then you can change the result file there. that's why they (Patrick Ross and Forex Steam) never show their results in a verifiable manner such as posting in www.myfxbook.com. it was because their results are fake!!! they hide all the SL and just left the small losses and winning trades!!

They said they released updated EA based on market, but u know what, some users actually tried side-by-side with V6, V7 and V8 on exactly the same demo brokers, and u know what, the results are almost the same!! in general, many small wins followed by 1 or 2 SL!!! New EA release and EA upgrade were just their excuse to blame you not to get the update in case you email them about any SL. By the way, the guy called Paul from Forexsteam is a horrible guy. well, I still gave him some credit that he responded quickly... however, he never been any helpful at all. I saw the same comments too in other forum. He was good at giving out vague answers and never address to any direct questions. Either he does not know what his product at all or he intentionally did that.

Like the old saying, if the EA is profitable, it wont be available for selling. This one is no exception! They make money by selling this useless EA!!!

If you are thinking about thie EA, give yourself a favor, save yourself money and don't dream about anything based on their fake results! frn_forum_0_fake_result.pngfrn_forum_1a.pngfrn_forum_2b.png

For those who don't have FPA account, you can simply check the following link for the screenshots I mentioned in my post above:

24v0715.png

2q0txr4.png

rw30it.png

Look at those losing trades. Are they setting some of their profit targets below breakeven? :p

Their results are meaningless. They hide all big SL -90 and just left those smaller losses and winning trades, and to pretend they were "honest" with you about the market was slow and barely breakeven. In reality, 2 or 3 SL -90 in were reported by other users during that time frame, and more from Jan - Mar. Amazingly, they got away all SL -90 in their mt4live.com results and managed to get exactly the same results. Some users questioned that FRN guy why no SL in their results at all. Of course, that FRN got no answer and deleted all posts. They must have tampered their results. If they want to prove they are real, you should put their results in myfxbook with verification. I bet they won't, coz their results were faked.

MyFxBook allows too many ways to filter results.

Get everyone to demand they sign up for Performance Testing at the FPA. Those results can't be filtered.

Back