• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss forex-swiss.com

General discussions of a financial company
Its ashame you didnt discover this forum BEFORE sending these Forex thieves your hard earned money. Out of 32 posted reviews only 2 have kind words. The other 30 posts want to kill these bastards. Thats the headline I want read.:p

New account FXCH

I am going to open a real account with FXCH, to run the same FxRobot that had excellent results for Forex Peace Army's account. I have seen that there was no issue or FPA to withdraw money from FXCH as well..

The scam tag was lifted by FPA, after FXCH solved the issue with Raimundas, so I hope there will be clean trading.

I will come back with rating and the trading results.

Fxch = Scam!

Hello,

Unfortunately, I should have listened to the warnings from the reviews.
Now, after opening a real account with FXCH and I have lost 1000$ in 20 minutes.
I have encountered the following negative issues:
a. price spikes on real account vs demo account. I have the proof, see attached picture.
b. orders executed with lot 1 lot size, even if in my EA I have set 0.1 lot size--> this has brought me huge losses.
c. for closing orders, 2 confirmation check boxes opened, so I have lost time and price moved against me rapidly
d. information contradictory on fxch.com site regarding the spread: in one section 1 pip fix spread is advertised, in other section 2 pips spread is mentioned
e. live chat is available only randomly, and they totally lie- I was assured that there is no difference between real and demo account, but I am the living proof IT IS A LIE.
f. They claim to be prime member of EUEDEX, which is a company from Moldova Republic, which is non EU country, well known for its level of corruption.
g. Contact phone from Dominic Republic does not work.
h. At the English contact phone answers one person who barely speaks an English with strong Russian accent.

My conclusion: there is nothing Swiss about this co called 'broker', they are just another SCAM! Stay away if you want to keep your money intact!

Regards,

Babadan

Attachments

• Lot size manipulation FXCH.JPG
    Lot size manipulation FXCH.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 71
FECH/Forex-swiss' exceptionally low spreads

I read the post by Babadan and I was ready to give up on this broker FECH/FXCH/Forex-swiss.com but then I noticed in a Demo account that all their spreads are 1 Pip, no matter what the pair.

Does anyone know if this is constant throughout the day/week ? Many brokers say they have fix spreads but all those I have tested vary their spreads during the day/week.

Could FECH be making up for the low spread by letting/making the prices spike as Babadan mentioned ? How reliable are they with withdrawals ?

Any insight on this broker will be welcome.

Forex swiss you are the biggest lier that i saw you stole my money in 13 minutes.you dont have a real server you have a forex game zone there. Where do you spend your dirty money!!!!
DEMO RUNS BUT REAL IS SURELY GAME ZONE. A FIGHTER AGAINST YOU TO DRAWDOWN YOUR ACCOUNT. POOR CHIEFSSSSS

Last edited:
FXCH is a SCAM!!

Do not open an account with FXCH(forex-swiss.com), numberoneforex.com(West Valley Consultancy) and Global Clearing Group(2pipforex.com). Actually they are not brokers money looting machines.

Also don't trust their exchange EUEDEX is a fake setup.

After opening a real account with FXCH and I have lost 1864$ in 3 minutes.
I have encountered the following negative issues:
a. price spikes on real account vs demo account. I have the proof, see attached picture.
b. orders executed with lot 5 lot size, even if in my EA I have set 1 lot size--> this has brought me huge losses.
c. It is an unauthorized trade without my knoweldge.

Attachments

• EA image.png
    EA image.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 8
Back