Forex-Swiss issues resolved

Please join us in celebration. A broker that had policies that we considered to be unacceptable has fixed the issues.

In a case brought by FPA member Raimundas in December 2009, we declared Forex-Swiss.com to be a scam. This was based primarily on undocumented fees. They also threatened financial penalties against Raimundas for any emails sent on his behalf from the FPA.

Forex-Swiss has recently changed their bank and their policies. Raimundas has been refunded all excess charges and received an apology. Forex Swiss has pledged that traders may seek 3rd party assistance in disputes without any fear of financial penalties.

All of the FPA's terms to resolve this case have been met. We are very happy to declare this case to be resolved.

We wish to thank FPA member Raimundas, FPA Investigator Gerard, and the legal rep from Forex-Swiss for their efforts to resolve this case.

Official Case Resolution

Discussion Thread for original Scam Finding

Raimundas' s original complaint

FPA Review Page for Forex Swiss

I hope they don't develop another new and perhaps ingenious way to grab traders money. As we ask in Africa, "Realy, can a leopard change its coat?" Time will tell.

Gratitudes to the FPA squad that saw this through.

Resolved Swiss Forex

This is a credible job. You have made the market more interesting and enticing to join. You have brought credibility to forex. You are great. We need more policing. Thanks

Awesome Job !!!!

This is really an awesome job. Helping many individual traders in choosing a particular broker or anything related to Forex.

Congrats!! Well done and please try to get gerard to write me I have an interesting this to tell him

Back