Forex Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trends are very important to follow. As we can see market is pretty unstable and a lot of political or economic situation can influence it so if you don’t know what to follow or you don’t have a strong sense of market yet, it just doesn’t make sense to go against the flow.

There are no rule for trading with trend or counter trend. If you are trading against trade you should define the reversal zone and price pattern before rerveral. It's very important to manage your risks and know what we are doing.
I agree that it doesn't really matter how you trade. But for new traders who are still learning the ins and outs of the Forex market, it's only safer to go with the trend when placing your trades. It can boost your confidence and you'll get to learn from how experts do their trades. Once you improve and become an expert, you'll know how to make profits by going against the trends.

A new trader still does not have enough experience for analysing the market. That is why following the trend is a good idea for starters. Even if you fail, you'll not lose alone, which is a stupid idea but a bit of encouragement for newbies who need motivation to keep trading

I feel every new trader should trade with the trend for sometime, before starting to trade against it. This is because when you follow the trend, your chances of winning are high if you still do not have enough experience to analyse the market yourself

Every new trader should follow the trend before knowing how to analyse the market movements individually. However, as you gain experience, you'll stop getting consumed by what other traders are doing and start making profits even if you trade against the trend

I am trading with the trend, not sure about you, but whole my strategies are being done with following the trend, to make some in order to trade against the trend you really need to have very much of a skill which is not any person can really have.

Trends are very important to follow. As we can see market is pretty unstable and a lot of political or economic situation can influence it so if you don’t know what to follow or you don’t have a strong sense of market yet, it just doesn’t make sense to go against the flow.
I heard such an opinion from a single trader at a meeting at the club. He could not understand that the trends sometimes end. And sometimes there is no tendency. Therefore, traders use different approaches. Against the trend, you can open a trade with a small stop, and along with the trend of the foot is always large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back