Forex trading in 1985

It's funny because their profile pics say "Spam" :)

I think those were added by SpamCat after the two of them were caught spamming elsewhere.

What's amazing is that even after than, someone else popped in saying "great video". Anyone doing this is obviously not even trying to watch the video, so is just trying to pad their post count before doing something they shouldn't.

I think I found it. Looks like someone else broke it into 5 parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I didn't even know trading was possible in those days already... I guess there's always something to learn... I wonder how those guys would manage to analyse the currencies without internet...

I loved watching these videos, thanks to the guy who found it on YouTube... I was addicted to the Hong Kongese young trader of 24 who was buying sterling all morning. Enough to get anyone hooked on trading the markets. However, there is one major distinction we all have to recognise here before we get too excited. These guys are market makers. They are making money from the bid offer spread as well as trending markets. We, on the other hand, are "propping" ie prop trading, so in order to make money from our positions we need o cross the bid offer spread. Just a small word of advice to any beginners out there.

Back