Forex trading is long time career to sustain daily life?

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Hi,

I always have this question in my mind and many of them having too. I always thinking professional full time Forex trader do really make money?, How much they make?, Is Forex trading is a really way to be rich?

I know some here some will say Yes or some say No.

peoples do Jobs, Offline business (Offices, Hotel, agency, etc), online business (Affiliate, Ecom, freelancer, advertising, etc) and others, to sustain there daily life and needs. These are the careers peoples choose and do full time successfully for longer time or lifetime.

But do peoples really make long time profit from trading for longtime/lifetime? can being a only full time Forex trader is enough to live a life and fulfill daily needs?

I know Rich peoples, Entrepreneur, Business man do trading in there regular life and earn a lot from them but for them trading is not a primary career, they do trading to secure there investments and to grow there profits. So is it good make trading as a primary career?

Anyone here, do trading for above 15+ years? and with only trading they living life?

Here, I am not talking about Forex brokers, Fund managers, IB/Affiliate Forex commission earner, Investment companies, Signal providers, EA/Indicators sellers, Forex/Meta-trader Freelancer, (Of course these peoples make tons of money) So exclude them. I am talking about Individual/Retail traders.

Can anyone answer this?

Well I am not that experienced, but I really don't feel making this a full time career, its more like an investment of the surplus funds.

I'm sure some people do, for me its a part time supplement to my income but one day when I get better at it I would love it too be my main and possibly only income

Forex is real opportunity to make money but it`s not easy at all and need a lot of hard work and dedication.

It is possible to make it a carreer and earn a living from this but it is not simple. As the saying goes, you need money to make money, and if you want to make a living from this, you will need a pretty big initial capital. You also need to learn and practice a lot in order to get to a point where you can fully depend on your trading skills.
I recommend Van Tharp's book Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom, it writes a lot about how to start out.

It is possible to make it a carreer and earn a living from this but it is not simple. As the saying goes, you need money to make money, and if you want to make a living from this, you will need a pretty big initial capital. You also need to learn and practice a lot in order to get to a point where you can fully depend on your trading skills.
An absolute truth and very simple explained.

Hi,

I always have this question in my mind and many of them having too. I always thinking professional full time Forex trader do really make money?, How much they make?, Is Forex trading is a really way to be rich?

I know some here some will say Yes or some say No.

peoples do Jobs, Offline business (Offices, Hotel, agency, etc), online business (Affiliate, Ecom, freelancer, advertising, etc) and others, to sustain there daily life and needs. These are the careers peoples choose and do full time successfully for longer time or lifetime.

But do peoples really make long time profit from trading for longtime/lifetime? can being a only full time Forex trader is enough to live a life and fulfill daily needs?

I know Rich peoples, Entrepreneur, Business man do trading in there regular life and earn a lot from them but for them trading is not a primary career, they do trading to secure there investments and to grow there profits. So is it good make trading as a primary career?

Anyone here, do trading for above 15+ years? and with only trading they living life?

Here, I am not talking about Forex brokers, Fund managers, IB/Affiliate Forex commission earner, Investment companies, Signal providers, EA/Indicators sellers, Forex/Meta-trader Freelancer, (Of course these peoples make tons of money) So exclude them. I am talking about Individual/Retail traders.

Can anyone answer this?
It depends how serious you take it. If you treat Forex like a business, you will be profitable long term.

Back