Forex trading is long time career to sustain daily life?

Well said! Backup should always be there especially in case of money.
Because everything needs money, although money is not everything if able to produce good profit in trading, save half profit as backup saving money, in life money management is important, as we can possible no debt in life.

Because everything needs money, although money is not everything if able to produce good profit in trading, save half profit as backup saving money, in life money management is important, as we can possible no debt in life.
Absolutely!

I do believe it can be. It is not like a 9-5 job though. It is up and down. It is like a hybrid of investing and a job as you have short term gains when you're profitable like a job but it's uncertain how much it'll be. I think once people see it for what it is they're half way there

What I believe is that it can be a medium to sustain life only if you will trade with accurate skills and knowledge.

I do believe it can be. It is not like a 9-5 job though. It is up and down. It is like a hybrid of investing and a job as you have short term gains when you're profitable like a job but it's uncertain how much it'll be. I think once people see it for what it is they're half way there
Yes, there's an inherent risk to it, and this workflow is not sustainable to most people. I couldn't do it for sure, I would be so stressed all the time :D

It depends from individual to individual. When you are doing this for living then the liabiities will be less as risk and liabilities oftenly seen as less correlated.

Yes, there's an inherent risk to it, and this workflow is not sustainable to most people. I couldn't do it for sure, I would be so stressed all the time :D
Haha it can be but you need to use as little emotional leverage as you can and you can do that by having a simple system, following the rules and risk management. Easier said than done sometimes lol

Surely, it is possible to make trading your main source of income which will cover all of your daily expenses. However, I have rarely met anyone who kept on trading on daily basis having a really decent trading budget to do that. In most of the cases traders tend to switch to investing just because of the fact that this activity is more stable and less nervous. I think that it is pretty tough to trade for all of your life, but technically it is possible. The only thing you've got to know is the fact that in order to make trading cover all of your daily deeds, you need to have quite a huge trading budget.

It is hard to make forex trading your main source of income because you need a huge budget if you want to provide yourself with your profits. I think that an experienced trader should expect to make about 2% monthly, so you can calculate how much money you need to have on your trading account to live on these 2%. That is why many traders trade part-time because they just don't have enough money to earn for a living on forex. More than that, forex trading is not as predictable as usual 9-5 job. There are always ups and downs during trading routine, so apart from having a huge deposit, a trader should also have savings for a rainy day in order to provide their families when the market is not volatile enough.
In conclusion, I would say that trading forex professionally is possible but it is really hard to achieve.

I want to tell you two things.
1. I think that forex trading can be one of two businesses. Maybe it's the main income or additional income, it doesn't matter.
It is very convenient because forex is a 24-hour job.
2. Forex trading can be the beginning of successful stock market trading.
Why not?
First you trade CFDs with a $1000 deposit and 10 years later you're trading millions of dollars worth of stocks or running a hedge fund.
I think it's a predictable prospect ;)

Back