• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Trading-Made-Ez.com ( George C Smith)

General discussions of a financial company
I've read the reviews provided on FPA but I'm curious if there is anyone that's still trading his system live and with success. While most reviews mentioned they are successfull using his system, his daily goal of 5% makes me very sceptical.

1-1.5% per day

Initially when I tried George's system, I had skimmed through the manual and jumped into scalping with his latitude line strategy. I didn't give it the time and attention it deserved. I consequently lost money.

I went back to his manual and read and reread it. I will admit initially, his manual seems a bit jumpy when you are reading through it, but once you read it a couple of times and study the videos it starts to make a lot more sense.

I found after really studying his videos that he sends out along with those in the manual, and studying how he moved his stops and exactly when and why he gets in and out, it really clicked for me.

I am not disciplined enough to trade for 5% a day. I don't have the discipline to wait for 5 or 6 good trades that are perfect for me. I also have a toddler at home, so I can't do all of the P&F tracking or Oscar tracking that he does. So I target 1-1.5% per day. I look for 1 solid trade of 6 pips with a 9 pip stop loss and I am aggressive with my stops. So if I don't do well on one trade, I may need to do 2 or 3 to get my 6 pips. I wait for the trading lines (his special indicator) to be lined up and going the same direction on the 5 and the 15, and once it rolls in that direction on the 1 min, that is my entry...I also use the Heikken Ashi candles as well on an additional 1 min chart, something new he has been working with lately, and it all works very well for me. I have, for the first time ever, been profitable with my forex trading. Using this method, I see no reason why I can't go on to make 25-30% ROI per month.

So for those who are saying George's system doesn't work, they haven't given it the opportunity it deserves. Also, George's videos that he sends out proves that he knows what he is doing (he is a genius at trading) and that his system works. I have also found a lot of success with his p1p2p3 setups when the market starts to chop me up while I am scalping.

The more I use his latitude system, the more successful I am, and the easier I find it to be. Lastly, George's customer service is unbelievable. He responds quickly, and is extremely nice and down to earth. If you have a question, he will answer it and quickly.

I am so happy to have found George's system after spending much more on systems that didn't work.

I tried to leave this as a review, but kept getting an error.

George

I have George "Forex-Trading made EZ" for some time, I watch his Videos all the time and I love what he does.

Because I am a noob I went on to other trading systems and got disappointed over and over again, my fault?
perhaps too, but most was just hype anyway.

Customer support with George "JUST GREAT"

I kept receiving George videos and his BRAND NEW Member Web-page so I went back to his trading style.

despite I am still struggling I do not lose money anymore, break even and better.

I trade mainly 1-2-3 and Oskar ( am not good enough for his LL trades yet)
watch his videos over and over again and have chats in the Forum which is run by a nice guy,
George assistant very helpful he even gives FREE training at nighttime, just amazing!

I am so happy with George right now, that I just quit searching for the holy grail, which does not exist.

I feel that one really can make very good money every month, perhaps not every day, if you can trade like George you will be on top of the world, just don't forget George is trading for decades and no noob can beat experience as we all know.

But these people are trying to help to become successful trader, with all their power!

Thank you George for all the great VIDEOS, despite my lack off experience I have sometimes to go over and over again to understand what you showing to be so EASY.

One day I will look at them and say,
why didn't get it back than, I am a little slow.

Thank you GEORGE for all the help you provide and keep up sending those great VIDEOS.

best off trading
Mea

Please Help

:confused:A need to know how a get into live chat with george.
I purchase his system a year ago, after that I navegate into the internet for few months to get into the conclusion that his system is better that anything outthere. his system look very ease, but is not, need a lot of practice and pacience, but what is ease in this world?.
Now I want to go back and star all over again with open mind and, I will give you upday of my progrese.
tamydove

I have to revise my statements to the following:

I try to use FX-MADE EASY for almost a year and once, I would have had given you the best rating possible, but have to revise my RATING to AVERAGE at the most!

Why do I have to do this is as follows.

A. I was once a totally novice and had no CLUE that Scalping is for very experienced TRADER ONLY!
I do not like the fact that you fool people that they can make 500aDay with your strategy,
but they have no knowledge or little knowledge about Forex Trading at all.

B. I have had checked your strategy with lots of traders a handful are trading for a living and they have no clue
what you are talking about in your 77,00 USD E-Book a
few even posted a REVIEW here and gave you a 5 Star rating but are not able to make any money with "ForexMadeEasy"
cause your strategy makes FOREX-IMPOSSIBLE for them.

C: all questions go unanswered, nor George nor his partner Demond are able to address them,
or like to address them and there has to be a reason for this.

THE MOST OBVIOUS REASON can be:

1. George is a trader for tens off years and @ least for 5 plus years he is trading his own "ForexMadeEasy" 500aDay Strategy.

He even has a spreadsheet where he shows you and me, how one can double his/her account in about 15 days,
this is true if you win 5% each and every day.
He does not mention that to seriously..

George, by now has to be a multi Millionaire, RIGHT

Guess what he is starting with a live account with a meager
USD 250,00, yes right two hundred fifty US Dollar to proof what?

a) he has no water proof "ForexMadeEasy" strategy
b) he does not even trust his own "ForexMadeEasy" strategy

Whatever one chooses to believe, but for me his "ForexMadeEasy" is nothing more and nothing less
than most of the FX hype out there.
100% and more a month return off your asset, it is outrageous and would trigger Bonus offer off millions or even billions if he would work for any of those well known Broker-firms!

it becomes SUSPICIOUS at LEAST!

His 500aDay is not only misleading it is worse in my opinion.

The most disturbing fact of Georges "ForexMadeEasy" is that he try to
escape all the questions ask on his own FORUM
with sending out VIDEOS nobody can understand ( no sound lately ), and guess what
he only will show you winning trades because this is what his strategy is all about:

RIGHT!

BTW: there is more and more suspicion growing among his MEMBER by the day

George I hope you clean up all this cloud out there before it is too late, because this is not acceptable anymore you can be responsible for a lot
off NOOBS to lose a lot of money because you lack to tell them that SCALPING is the most dangerous style off trading known!

regards
Mea

I have George "Forex-Trading made EZ" for some time, I watch his Videos all the time and I love what he does.

Because I am a noob I went on to other trading systems and got disappointed over and over again, my fault?
perhaps too, but most was just hype anyway.

Customer support with George "JUST GREAT"

I kept receiving George videos and his BRAND NEW Member Web-page so I went back to his trading style.

despite I am still struggling I do not lose money anymore, break even and better.

I trade mainly 1-2-3 and Oskar ( am not good enough for his LL trades yet)
watch his videos over and over again and have chats in the Forum which is run by a nice guy,
George assistant very helpful he even gives FREE training at nighttime, just amazing!

I am so happy with George right now, that I just quit searching for the holy grail, which does not exist.

I feel that one really can make very good money every month, perhaps not every day, if you can trade like George you will be on top of the world, just don't forget George is trading for decades and no noob can beat experience as we all know.

But these people are trying to help to become successful trader, with all their power!

Thank you George for all the great VIDEOS, despite my lack off experience I have sometimes to go over and over again to understand what you showing to be so EASY.

One day I will look at them and say,
why didn't get it back than, I am a little slow.

Thank you GEORGE for all the help you provide and keep up sending those great VIDEOS.

best off trading
Mea

Made easy "More of a Nightmare"

I try to use FX-MADE EASY for almost a year and once, I would have had given you the best rating possible, but have to revise my RATING to AVERAGE at the most!

Why do I have to do this is as follows.

A. I was once a totally novice and had no CLUE that Scalping is for very experienced TRADER ONLY!
I do not like the fact that you fool people that they can make 500aDay with your strategy,
but they have no knowledge or little knowledge about Forex Trading at all.

B. I have had checked your strategy with lots of traders a handful are trading for a living and they have no clue
what you are talking about in your 77,00 USD E-Book a
few even posted a REVIEW here and gave you a 5 Star rating but are not able to make any money with "ForexMadeEasy"
cause your strategy makes FOREX-IMPOSSIBLE for them.

C: all questions go unanswered, nor George nor his partner Demond are able to address them,
or like to address them and there has to be a reason for this.

THE MOST OBVIOUS REASON can be:

1. George is a trader for tens off years and @ least for 5 plus years he is trading his own "ForexMadeEasy" 500aDay Strategy.

He even has a spreadsheet where he shows you and me, how one can double his/her account in about 15 days,
this is true if you win 5% each and every day.
He does not mention that to seriously..

George, by now has to be a multi Millionaire, RIGHT

Guess what he is starting with a live account with a meager
USD 250,00, yes right two hundred fifty US Dollar to proof what?

a) he has no water proof "ForexMadeEasy" strategy
b) he does not even trust his own "ForexMadeEasy" strategy

Whatever one chooses to believe, but for me his "ForexMadeEasy" is nothing more and nothing less
than most of the FX hype out there.
100% and more a month return off your asset, it is outrageous and would trigger Bonus offer off millions or even billions if he would work for any of those well known Broker-firms!

it becomes SUSPICIOUS at LEAST!

His 500aDay is not only misleading it is worse in my opinion.

The most disturbing fact of Georges "ForexMadeEasy" is that he try to
escape all the questions ask on his own FORUM
with sending out VIDEOS nobody can understand ( no sound lately ), and guess what
he only will show you winning trades because this is what his strategy is all about:

RIGHT!

BTW: there is more and more suspicion growing among his MEMBER by the day

George I hope you clean up all this cloud out there before it is too late, because this is not acceptable anymore you can be responsible for a lot
off NOOBS to lose a lot of money because you lack to tell them that SCALPING is the most dangerous style off trading known!

regards
Mea

RR a little Math be careful with this strategy

RR a little Math

In case you are wondering: RR stands for RISK : REWARD

We start with George Account value = U$ 250 we use dollar to make it simple

Risk with a 10 PIP Stop Loss of 3% = U$ 7.5 recommended from all Traders
3% is on the high end and recommended for experienced trader only for beginners
no more than 1% -2% if one like to survive for a while!

Stop Loss 10 PIP = 3% risk = U$ 7.5 or 7500 units

TP = 6 PIPs = U$ 4.5 or 4500 units

250 x 5% = U$ 12.5 Goal of the DAY

TP U$ 4,5 x 3 trades = U$ 13.5
Risk U$ 7.5 x 3 (10 pip SL) = U$ 22.5

What does this tell you?

Your risk is almost 2:1 to reach your goal

Is this not what should be reversed

Even Demond was telling me once goal should be at least 1:1 better 1,5:1

George Strategy denies this very fact:
in the long run a NEWBIE will bow up his account no matter what,
if I am not right, please proof me wrong

this is a challenge.

And all those which are ranting against me, show me your achievement with George System
I am eager to see the evidence.

I like to warn each newcomer about this trading style.

Lately George upped the ODDS, trading even three time the amount in one trade to reach his goal faster!
I am stunned.

So one loss of 10 PIPS whips out 9% of your account

Pretty interesting!

PS: HEREWITH I LIKE TO ASK GEORGE AND DEMOND TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE AND OR CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

Mermers Q and a stunning answer

Today I received an email from a nice gentleman
in Cleveland, Ohio. He asked,

Dear George,

I pay $29 per month with you guys. I just wonder
what I get for it?

I replied to him:

Thank you for your email, Ted.

You have touched on a very important question.

What do we really get for the money we pay to
learn something we may never use?

Why continue to fund a program that may never
bear fruit?

I've asked that question myself many times in the past.

But in the back of my mind I've also asked myself,
"What is the cost of something that just might make
a difference in my struggle to make a go of things?"

I ask that question every time I buy into something
that I know might be nothing at all.

Still, what if I learn just one simple thing that helps
me become a better person . . or more successful . . or
more caring? That one thing might be priceless!

I'm often reminded of the 1897 Christmas article in the
New York Sun, "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus."

Forex is a lot like "Santa." He exists, but you have to be
a very good boy or girl to get your prized gift.

So, the money you spend learning a new craft may be
priceless . . or worthless. It's all what you believe in
. . just like Santa Claus.

From Member Forum expelled

I just got expelled from
5% a day .........Demond & George FX-Made Easy

the George & Demond strategy is nothing for beginners believe me!

What they do not like is when a member is asking questions, they never ever answer even one off the, because it seems they only like the Money which has to be paid.

To be honest I never pay a dime just this is not the issue here.

The issue is that DEMOND & Co are promising to have training, have webinars have daily update and all it is a big BlaBlaBla

be careful in case you are considering to join, they do not follow up ther promise and i suspect even that they post face statements.

thus check the reviews and dont fall for the five stars those are all friends off them which are ordered to post five star reviews like i was ask to to from Mr. Demond

lots of pips
mea

Back