Forex Trading Signal 01/02/08

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Sir Pips.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

Hi-res.: 01-02-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on December 31st, 2007.

We had U.S. Existing Home Sales. It was expected to come out at 4.97M but originally when I recorded my signal, it was 5.00M so we were looking at 5.2 M to get into the trade. This trigger was not hit so that was a no trade.

Tomorrow we will have 3 indicators that are worthy watching and possibly trading.

1. Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
First one is UK Manufacturing PMI at 4:30 a.m. New York time. This indicator had gone a little cold towards the end of the year but last month it had a good price action. The deviation was 1.9 (if I remember correctly) and it moved GBP/USD by about 60 pips. Tomorrow it is expected to come out at 53.9. If it comes out at 55 or higher, I would like to buy GBP/USD or GBP/JPY, expecting about 35 and 50 pips or more, respectively. On the other hand, if it comes out at 52.5 or lower, I would like to sell GBP/USD or GBP/JPY, expecting 35 and 50 pips, respectively.

2. Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. ISM Manufacturing. It is expected to come out at 50.5. On this indicator I would like to use 1.2 deviation so if it comes out at 51.7 or higher, I would look to sell either EUR/USD or GBP/USD. If it comes out at 49.3 or lower, I would look to buy EUR/USD or GBP/USD. I would expect 30 pips price action on EUR/USD and 40 pips price action on GBP/USD if the trigger is hit. You can also trade USD/CHF (reverse triggers) but I would stay away from USD/JPY as this one behaves kind of weird with this report. Sometimes USD/JPY moves like crazy, some other times it does not move at all on this indicator.

3. Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008 (2:00 p.m. New York Time) USA
At 2:00 p.m. we will have U.S. FOMC Meeting Minutes. On Dec 12th, they voted for a 0.25 cut on U.S. interest rates one of the voters voted for 0.50 cut. If you are interested in trading this report, please watch the video.

That would be all for Wednesday.

If news trading seems to be very interesting for you, then I suggest you to go to www.forexdiamonds.com and read everything about this service. It is a live trading service I provide with Felix, and I will be able to show you exactly what I am doing as I am leading hundreds of traders just like you every day with very clear strategies on when to get in and get out. As people are following my trades, they are learning how to trade the news, feel comfortable with trading and make good profits. We offer 21 days free trial so you can just try it and see how you like it.

Thank you very much, and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankz 4 the signal sir

thank you very much 4 ur signal sir...
and now i get ready to open position BUY for GU, AU and NU...
hope going smooth trading 4 today...
last year i was margin call many2 timez..
this is my new account...

i hope profit today...
TP only 20pips

Yes thank you Sir Pipsalot and Felix. I'm actually a newbie to Forex, so I'm treading very carefully and writing lots of notes courtesy of your emails. Thank you once again and I hope to join you in your trading room in the very near future.

Hi,
Thanx a lot ;)

Today i crossed psychological bareer on my account. Instead of demo account I started real one with 20 pounds on it, to make trades more interesting, but still no riski. Now i break 100 :)))
Will see, maybe it won't be necessery to ad any funds to start real trading.

Thx for signal
Chris

Happy New Year

:)
Firstly I would like to thank you for your efforts and hope that within the future I can return the favour.

Secondly, thank you for the signal, not sure what to make of it currently but its of great help. Thanks.

ELC

Very accurate and real signals

I'm new to this site.
I've watched the past few signals...and they were accurate, if not better.

Thank you so much for your information and have a wonderful new year.
I'll be using your service.

Forexdiamonds membership

Hi Felix,
I sent in a payment yesterday afternoon for beginning membership at ur forexdiamonds site....via creditcard.
I have received acknowledgement from payments@secretforexsociety.com for the payment transaction.
However,as yet,there is no followup information providing me with access to your trading area and no password etc.
Its not my spam control becoz i have received all other emails from forexarmy site.
Felix,can you please advise me how to get access to your forex diamonds trading room?
I also want to thank-you for your news based trading advisory emails sent me.
Based on your guidance,i did well the past two days,but missed tha canadian shorting entry today....working at 10.00 and momentarily lost touch with time.
However,i am absolutely interested in learning forex news interpretation,and let me thank you once again for your immense generosity in teaching and divulging what u have learned over the years.

Back