Forex Trading Signal 01/05/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey everyone,

Friday's ISM manufacturing came in quite low, but the short side on EUR/JPY didn't work nearly as well as it did on the GBP/JPY and USD/JPY as there was a broad based USD weakening felt strongest against the EUR and JPY. Perhaps we might see more broadbased USD moves on surprises in the new year?

There is no noteworthy news for Monday, but there's plenty starting Tuesday, so we'll kick the week off with a video tomorrow night and preview all of Tuesday's news. Until then, take care!

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Hi Crazy Cat. This is to wish you a very happy and fruitful trading year. A million thanks to all the signals and another billion thanks for the ones you will be sending this year.

Hello everyone ,

I have a question concerning analysis:

What time period and time frame shall I choose for a daily or weekly technical analysis ?

Thanks in advance and a happy prosperous new year

What is a recommended forex broker (USA) to use. I would like to try Forex Diamonds, and want to make sure i have everything setup correctly for when i want to start the trial. I don't want to waste half the trial trying to find a broker that is going to work right. I guess the same goes for SNW, if that is still around.

SNW is still around, but most people who have a good broker for it keep it a closely guarded secret. Probably the best broker in the US for following trades in the Diamonds room is MB Trading, but no broker is perfect nowadays with the kinds of volatility and high spreads out there. MB Trading tends to have their spreads expensively wide when the market is going nuts, but they're honest, their trade-through stop losses help keep you in trades, and they won't screw with you by stop hunting you. When spreads are just too high though, for scalping or short swing trades I revert back to a fixed spread broker like one of the many MT4 brokers, or a variable spread non commission broker like Oanda.

Back