Forex Trading Signal 01/15/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey guys,

Here is the video:
01-15-2009.swf

US Retail Sales X Autos came in pretty low, but it still had that retracement price action I spoke of, so no matter how you took it it should have been a decent trade. AU Employment came out too close to expectations.

0745 ECB Interest Rate Decision, expected 0.50% cut to 2.00%. If they cut by more, it MIGHT initially pop EUR/USD down, but the ultimate direction should be up, and vice versa because it's all about the responsiveness of the ECB, not the interest rate level itself.
If it comes out at 2.25% or higher, look to short EUR/USD a bit after the release looking for 40-50 pips
If it comes out at 1.75% or lower, look to buy EUR/USD a bit after the release looking for 40-50 pips

1000 US Philly Fed Index expected at -35.
If it comes out at -25 or higher, look to buy USD/JPY looking for 30 pips
If it comes out at -45 or lower, look to short USD/JPY looking for 30 pips

The rest of the data tomorrow is either too subjective (Trichet's speech) to preveiw effectively, or too cluttered and glossed over (US data at 0830) to expect a solid market reaction.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Hi everyone,

Sir Pipsalot, where did you watch the spech by Trichet ?
I would like to know for comming statements, so that I can watch and react.

Tia

regards
Ali

Great Job,
target hit :)

I was little scared when entered at 89,23 and it went 15 pips down but happy end at 89,53:)

You're awesome,
thank You SP.
I'll follow your next tips :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Sir Pipsalot, where did you watch the spech by Trichet ?
I would like to know for comming statements, so that I can watch and react.

Tia

regards
Ali

I normally don't watch his speech, I watch and listen to headlines from those there live with my paid news services. You can watch it online or on bloomberg TV, but there's usually a delay.

Great Job,
target hit :)

I was little scared when entered at 89,23 and it went 15 pips down but happy end at 89,53:)

You're awesome,
thank You SP.
I'll follow your next tips :)

No problem, glad it worked out for you.

Back