Forex Trading Signal 01/27/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey guys,

Here is the video:
01-27-2009.swf

Quick version in text here since this signal is coming out late as I was coming in from out of town for the weekend.

0400 GER IFO expected at 81.0. I think you can trust a deviation of 3, but this report has a habit of fakeouts so if you like the sell an upspike or buy a downspike type strategy, this is a good one to use it with if the deviation is smaller than 3.
If it comes out at 84 or higher, EUR/USD should go up by 40 pips
If it comes out at 78 or lower, EUR/USD should go down by 40 pips

1930 AU CPI Trimmed Mean q/q expected at 0.8%. With this one, as with many CPI trades lately, I think you definitely want to trade against the spike if it goes along with the deviation.
If it comes out at 1.0% or higher, look to sell after an up spike tops out.
If it comes out at 0.6% or lower, look to buy after a down spike bottoms out.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

I'm not here to insult any body but this was a great call if you would of stayed with a sell on this spike up and got in around the top and for the news at 10:00am that was over 200 pip fall back from the up spike at 4:00am I try to stay out until its safe just learning, of been on the wrong side of the news before the 10:00 am news had more impact than exspected I was in with a buy but stayed and it fell back I would of like to of caugth the 4:00 am its hard to figure the very top you can surely see it on the hour chart its a lot easier playing cards once there fliped over, this did exactly what Mr Sir pipsalot said good call. thanks

That means you are still a baby trader. U have to wait for d spike b4 you enter and I also have a nice strategy for retracement trading. Good job to Sir Pipsalot, I got 27pips from retracement using 9lots

Ben 4rom 9ja.

hey nigerian super trader...i waited for spike and entered retracement trade....price went totally into other way. so u better shut up

Last edited:
About your "trading signals":

LESS rhetoric and more down to the point facts !!!!!!!!!!

One person posted having lost $2k with one of your "trading signals" - get your act together or else shut up !

well there is no need to insult crazy cat...he is doing a great job providing this signals...but todays german IFO was a total miss. price did retrace eventually but before that it went 50 more pip in same direction...so it was terrible to trade against the spike on this trade

What pair do you suggest for trading the 1930 AU signal? Wondering where the effect will be more dramatic (and likely).

No response on which pair b4 1930 so I guessed at AUD/USD. Worked out good. Spose to buy after a drop, but I jumped in immediately and rode it down 27 pips. It went further but I chickened out. Riding it back up now.

Thanks for the signal!!

was Sir pipsalot right?

If it comes out at 84 or higher, EUR/USD should go up by 40 pips

yes it did

anyone entering a sell at the 40 pip rise picked up the retrace

yes it did

so the answer is Yes Sir Pipsalot was right.

Back