Forex Trading Signal 01/28/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey guys,

Here is the video:
01-28-2009.swf

Yesterday's GER IFO came out 2 higher than expected which meant you could have done a short term long, or gotten short as things topped out for a reversal trade. Either way worked well if you had some discipline, so nice action there. AU CPI came out too mixed and there was a very muted reaction.

1415 US FOMC Interest Rate Statement - expected to hold rates steady at 0 to 0.25%. The US effectively has a ZIRP now, and there's almost no chance they'll make a move on rates any time soon. The focus here will be on their statement, it's tone, their forcasts, and clarification on their "quantitative easing" measures. The reaction on the USD could go either way, so I'd prefer to focus on yen crosses to trade the risk appetite or risk aversion reaction in a more pure way.
--If the statement has reassuring forecasts and tone, dismissive of inflation/deflation, and provides clarity on their purchasing policies, than that should be good for a long on AUD/JPY, EUR/JPY and/or GBP/JPY for 50-100 pips
--If the statement has very gloomy forecasts and tone, is very worried about inflation or deflation, and remains vague on their purchasing policies, than that should be good for a short on AUD/JPY, EUR/JPY and/or GBP/JPY for 50-100 pips

1500 NZ Interest Rates, expected to cut 1% to 4%.
If they cut by more than expected to 3.75% or lower, you can take a quick short on NZD/USD, or wait for it to turn up and go long after a dip since the ultimate direction should be higher.
If they cut by less than expected to 4.25% or higher, you can take a quick long on NZD/USD, or wait for it to turn down and go short after a peak since the ultimate direction should be lower.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

I have a question and did send 5 emails already to

payments@forexdiamonds.com but no answer yet, so I think better can ask here....

Made my monthly payment and even by misstake a trial period also.... but still no login
Got the message as below....

Your account has expired. Click here to renew

Also I called my bank of CC just to be sure my payment was done...but they said yes I made two payments to ForexDiamonds.com monday.....

What can I do????

Super Sigs for Everyone

Signals are right on here at FPA.
Some people seem to have it in for this group.
Probably those that have been burned by their investigative fire.
I, for one, appreciate the exhaustive, in depth litany of the market according to Murphy's younger brother, What If.
I think it imprudent to approach this business of Forex and not ask, What If.
Rather than following a single minded, unbending set of rules, asking What If this happens or that happens of the market can open up many more here-to-fore unseen opportunities for profit.
I can only say how much I look forward to the studied insights of Crazy Cat and Sir Pips.
My experience in this invigorating game called Forex is four years and growing.
Those new to currency trading could do far worse than spend their time here and at Babypips.
Thanks, again, to all at FPA for all their efforts on our behalf.
CCE

I'll see if I can get CC's attention on this. If you don't hear back within 24 hours, use the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the page.

I have a question and did send 5 emails already to
payments@forexdiamonds.com but no answer yet, so I think better can ask here....
Made my monthly payment and even by misstake a trial period also.... but still no login
Got the message as below....
Your account has expired. Click here to renew
Also I called my bank of CC just to be sure my payment was done...but they said yes I made two payments to ForexDiamonds.com monday.....
What can I do????

agian u tottally missed the preditction !!

the trade was much better on euro/usd than yen crosses. i lost 1k again due to this prediction

Hey all, this is my first attemtp at using the signals so very green. A little confused by the press release was this overall positive or gloomy? First part on inflation seemed to be on the gloomy side, but then seemed clear on purchasing policies.

Anyhow went short on GBY/JPY about 1 min after the press release. I notice it spiked upward about 75 pips, then down about 150 pips. Incidentally the spike in the wrong direction made me nervous so I sold when it evened out again, breaking even on the trade.

So I guess my main questions are:

1. Did I interpret the press release wrong, was this positive news? If so I am assuming the initial spike of 75 pips was the movement we were to cash in on.

2. If I was correct and this was a negative press release was the large spike upward a large retrace, and I should have just hung in there and waited for the downward movement that followed about 5 - 10 min later?

Any help would be great, thanks.

Serge

agian u tottally missed the preditction !!

the trade was much better on euro/usd than yen crosses. i lost 1k again due to this prediction

Some news trades can be less than predictable under current market conditions. I'd suggest trading smaller lot sizes until the markets settle back into a more normal pattern.

Nothing heard!!!
4 days passed from payment....
send 7 emails

I'm not sure what's up with Crazy Cat. He didn't post the signals last night, so he might be ill. I'll send him another note.

Is the email address you used to register for the forums the same as the one you used to sign up for Forex Diamonds?

I'm not sure what's up with Crazy Cat. He didn't post the signals last night, so he might be ill. I'll send him another note.

Is the email address you used to register for the forums the same as the one you used to sign up for Forex Diamonds?

Yes email adres is the same as here in forum.
Thanks for your help.
Regards Ans

Back