Forex Trading Signal 02/02/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey guys,

Here is the video:
02-02-2009.swf

On Friday we had a few trades worth reviewing. First off EUR CPI estimate came in low... not quite hitting our 1.0 trigger, but close. It tried selling off, but couldn't manage enough to yield much of a profit and we lost a bit on it in the diamonds room. US GDP Advance came in much better than expected though and we made good money on it by being quite patent and letting the eventual upwards pressure give us a good swing trade. Feel free to watch the video for a more in depth review of these trades.

For tomorrow there's a few things worth looking at:

0830 US Personal Income (-0.4 exp), Personal Spending (-0.9 exp), and PCE Core m/m (0.0 exp). No set triggers here since the total picture here will likely govern the price action and we'll need to see them coming out complimentary to each other to really get a safe trade. A 1.0 difference from expectations on Income or Spending should be a big surprise, while 0.2 away from expectations on PCE, higher or lower, should be bad news and create selling pressure. I'd prefer to trade this on EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY or AUD/JPY looking to sell on bad news and buy on good news.

1000 US ISM Manufacturing (32.5 exp). I'm recommending a nice safe 2.5 to 2.6 trigger, but you can tighten it up to 1.5 or 2.0 if you have a nice setup. This one has been kind of hit and miss lately, so be careful.
If it comes out at 35.0 or higher, I recommend a long on USD/JPY for 40+ pips
If it comes out at 29.9 or lower, I recommend a short on USD/JPY for 40+ pips

22:30 AUD Interest Rates (between 3.25 and 3.50 expected).
If it comes out at 3.75 or higher, it may rally at first, but I'd look to short that rally when it looks to be topping out.
If it comes out at 3.00 or lower, is should sell off sharply pretty quickly, so look to get in on a short term sell for 40-50 pips and/or look to buy a potential bottom as I believe the ultimate direction should reverse it higher.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

HI

Hi,
I'm a newbie here. I have some questions here. My first question is how would i interpret the information you giving out everyday to a normal understandable signals? And second is, where can i find the info about all the values and the abbreviations on your post,for instance today at 1000 US ISM Manufacturing(32.5 exp)....where can i find out whether it comes out at 35 or below 30? Please enlighten me as i'm very new to this field but very eager to learn. Appreciate your help sir. Thank you. :)

Back