Forex Trading Signal 02/13/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
This is Sir Pips.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

HI-res.: 02-13-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Tuesday.

At 4:30 a.m. we had UK CPI coming out. It came out at 2.2%, and GBP/USD moved down very quickly by 67 pips or so. However, if you were trying to resell on the retracement, probably you were not too successful.

German ZEW came out very close to expectations so there is nothing interesting to comment. New Zealand PPI did not move the market either. The UK report also come out close to expectations although it was a record low number.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 (3:30 a.m. New York Time) SWEDEN
At 3:30 a.m. we are going to have Sweden Interest Rate statement. It is expected to come out at 4%. If they hike, you want to sell EUR/SEK, if they cut, you may buy EUR/SEK.

2. Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK Average Earnings (without bonus). It is expected to come out at 3.9%. If it comes out at 4.1% or higher, I would be worth to buy GBP/USD, looking for 40 pips in the first hour of the report. If it comes out at 3.7% or lower, then I would sell GBP/USD, looking for 40 pips in the first hour.

3. Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 (5:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 5:30 a.m. we will have BOE quarterly inflation report. It may move market but if you are unexperienced, stay away from it.

4. Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Retail Sales X Autos coming out. Last time we were trading it with 0.5 trigger and it worked beautifully with USD/JPY but GBP/USD and EUR/USD had tough moves. This time I will be using 0.5 trigger again, and again I will focus on USD/JPY. It is expected it will come out at 0.2%. If it comes out at 0.7% or higher, I would buy USD/JPY. If it comes out at -0.3% or more negative, I would sell USD/JPY. When the trigger is hit, I would expect 35 pips of price action but it can be much more after a few hours, like last month we saw over 100 pips move.

5. Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 (6:50 p.m. New York Time) JAPAN
At 6:50 p.m. we will have GDP out of Japan which I don't recommend to trade.

6. Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 (7:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 7:30 p.m. we will have Australian Employment Change. Be aware of any possible conflicts here. It is expected that the employment change will come out at 15K. If it comes out at 30K or higher, I would buy AUD/USD. If it comes out at 0K or negative, I would sell AUD/USD. If the trigger is hit, I would look for 30 to 40 pips ore more of price action

That's all for tomorrow. As always, you can watch more detailed signal by clicking on the video link.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back