1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading Signal 02/13/09

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Crazy Cat, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat Former FPA Special Consultant

Hey folks,

Here is the video:
    02-13-2009.swf

Yesterday we had all US Retail sales numbers coming in much better than expected, but most of the action was on EUR/JPY and especially GBP/JPY as USD/JPY managed just under 20 pips. NZ Retail sales came out a bit low, but not low enough to trigger a trade. There was also some other news hitting the markets yesterday that are continuing to have an impact, so watch the video for more there.

The only trade tomorrow:

0200 GER GDP 4th Quarter Preliminary (-1.8% expected) - Range of estimates is unusually wide on this one, so we have a higher chance of a surprise here than usual methinks.
    If it comes out at -2.0% or lower, EUR/USD and/or EUR/JPY should trade lower by 30-40 pips pretty quickly.
    If it comes out at -1.6% or higher, EUR/USD and/or EUR/JPY should trade higher by 30-40 pips pretty quickly.

To our success,
    Sir Pipsalot

2. James.A.

James.A. Recruit

just started trading demo

good day sir, pls i will like to know what kind of advice you will want to give to some one like me that is just starting to go into fx trading

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Starting with demo - very good! You don't want to know how many people just jump in with a live account.

Spend some time reading through all the free stuff here at the FPA and elsewhere on the web. Of course, visit my favorite set of educational articles here:

Forex Basics Boot Camp - Forex Peace Army Forum

4. SHOLAPLATINUM

SHOLAPLATINUM Recruit

candlesticks

felow FPA, Pls kindly help with any soft copy a candlesticks chat stuff.

5. SHOLAPLATINUM

SHOLAPLATINUM Recruit