Forex Trading Signal 02/13/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey folks,

Here is the video:
02-13-2009.swf

Yesterday we had all US Retail sales numbers coming in much better than expected, but most of the action was on EUR/JPY and especially GBP/JPY as USD/JPY managed just under 20 pips. NZ Retail sales came out a bit low, but not low enough to trigger a trade. There was also some other news hitting the markets yesterday that are continuing to have an impact, so watch the video for more there.

The only trade tomorrow:

0200 GER GDP 4th Quarter Preliminary (-1.8% expected) - Range of estimates is unusually wide on this one, so we have a higher chance of a surprise here than usual methinks.
If it comes out at -2.0% or lower, EUR/USD and/or EUR/JPY should trade lower by 30-40 pips pretty quickly.
If it comes out at -1.6% or higher, EUR/USD and/or EUR/JPY should trade higher by 30-40 pips pretty quickly.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

just started trading demo

good day sir, pls i will like to know what kind of advice you will want to give to some one like me that is just starting to go into fx trading

Starting with demo - very good! You don't want to know how many people just jump in with a live account.

Spend some time reading through all the free stuff here at the FPA and elsewhere on the web. Of course, visit my favorite set of educational articles here:

Forex Basics Boot Camp - Forex Peace Army Forum

Back