Forex Trading Signal 02/25/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Here is the video:
02-25-2009.swf

Sorry for the late signal. We were running an interesting real estate investment strategy session in the Diamonds room with one of our veteran users and it ran long because there was a lot of great info out there. Also, there was a lot of issues with the fxpa site yesterday and I was unable to compile a signal for you folks, but everything should be fine now.

Yesterday, we had the German IFO come out a bit lower than expected (not tradeable) but it was still an encouraging release since the index has stabilized. EU was a decent swing trade long from there.

Today, we have 2 releases worth checking out:

0430 UK GDP q/q preliminary number (-1.6% expected) - I think we can trade a tight deviation of 0.1 and look for a few pips, and if it deviates by 0.2 expect a larger move.
If it comes out at -1.7% or lower GBP/USD should sell off by 30-40 pips and more if it comes out lower.
If it comes out at -1.5% or higher GBP/USD should rally by 30-40 pips or more if it comes out even higher.

1000 US Existing Home sales m/m (4.79% expected) - Even if this comes out slightly low or as expected, like the IFO yesterday I think it paints a positive picture of stabilization.
If it comes out at 4.75% or higher, I expect the EUR/USD to move higher by 30-40 pips or much more depending on the setup.
If it comes out at 4.49% or lower, I think the best short would be EUR/JPY and look for 50 pips down somewhat quickly.

In the video I also provide some updates on the EUR/USD and stocks, so be sure to take a look.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

The FPA's 2nd Contest is about to begin. It's simple and easy to win - 1st Prize is $1000. Click here for more info.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/contests-area/4057-fpa-contest-2-rules.html

Back