Forex Trading Signal 02/27/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

HI-res.: 02-27-2008.swf

Let's talk about Tuesday. The PPI came out higher but it could not go against the strong trend we had. The price moved only by 16 pips on GBP/USD. If you were lucky, you were able to manage to get out at BE but most likely it was a small loss.

At 9:00 a.m. we had a similar situation but on USD/JPY. Because expectations were so low even when it came out better than expected, it was still very low, and this probably caused USD/JPY moving down. It just moved a few pips in the right direction and then eventually made new lows. Well, we did our best here, you cannot be right all the time.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK GDP q/q coming out. I am going to use 0.1 trigger on this. On the retracement, I would enter pretty close to the pre-release price. If it comes out at 0.7% or higher, you can buy GBP/USD or GBP/JPY; if it comes out at 0.5% or lower, you can sell GBP/USD or GBP/JPY. Either way, expect about 40 pips on GBP/USD and about 60 pips on GBP/JPY.

2. Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m we will have U.S. Core Durable Goods. It was kind of cold indicator recently but I think it may start moving the market. I would trade about 1.5 deviation on it. It is expected to come out at -1.4%. If it comes out at 0.1% or higher, I would buy USD/JPY. If it comes out at -3.0% or more negative, I would sell USD/JPY. If the trigger is hit, I would expect 25 to 30 pips of a price action on the USD/JPY. It will also depend on the trend right before the report.

3. Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. New Home Sales coming out. It is expected to come out at 600K. Be careful on USD/JPY on this (watch the video for more details). I think 50K trigger either direction should be sufficient on this. If it comes out at 650K or higher, I would buy USD/JPY and I would expect 30 to 40 pips price movement. If it comes out at 550K or lower, that would be a sell signal on USD/JPY and I would look for 25 to 30 pips of a price action.

That's all for tomorrow. As always, you can watch more detailed signal by clicking on the video link.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back