Forex Trading Signal 03/05/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the video:
03-05-2009.swf

I'll be quick on the text here and skip the review since nothing hit our triggers yesterday and I'm in a bit of a hurry.

0700 UK Interest Rates (0.50% expected) - I think we're getting a shift now where higher rates is actually becoming bullish again, and lower rates are more of a bearish sign of trouble.
If they lower rates to 0.25% or lower, that may end up bearish for the GBP/USD and see a 40-50 pip selloff.
If they lower rates to 0.75% or leave rates unchanged at 1.00%, that may be bullish for GBP/USd and see a 40-50 pip rally.

0745 ECB Interest Rates (1.50% unanimously expected) - Same situation. Be careful on these though since predicting the currency direction on interest rate decisions has proven very difficult lately and is definitely not certain.
If they lower rates to 1.25% or below, that may end up bearish for the EUR/USD and see a 40 pip selloff
If they lower rates to 1.75% or leave rates unchanged at 2.00%, that may be bullish for EUR/USD and see a 40 pip rally.

0830 Trichet Speech - This may significantly jarr the Euro and USD pairs, so look out.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Back