Forex Trading Signal 03/10/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey Folks,

Here is the video:
03-10-2009.swf

No economic numbers yesterday, so we'll look ahead to tomorrow:

0530 UK Industrial Production m/m (-1.2% expected) - I think a 1% trigger should be solid here. Try to make sure the other numbers do not conflict though.
If it comes out at -0.2% or higher, GBP/USD should go up by 20-40 pips quickly.
If it comes out at -2.2% or lower, GBP/USD should go down by 20-40 pips quickly.

It's a pretty slow week, but I'm doing my best breaking down what's going on and giving some insights in my video signal, so take a look.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Last edited:
SNW setting

It would be nice if you set the SNW to allow trading with it. Neither MK4 and MK7 didnt work on UK IP report. You could respect your clients which pay you money. Your service is getting worse.

It would be nice if you set the SNW to allow trading with it. Neither MK4 and MK7 didnt work on UK IP report. You could respect your clients which pay you money. Your service is getting worse.

There was next to nothing off the UK IP/IM report ! ! ! !

I went long EUR/GBP on a 20 pip spike because I had the savvy to be
on the trade BEFORE 9.30GMT, but wasn't quite nimble enough with the
mouse to ride the retracement, which was damn near 100%, and would
have been good for another 20, short.

You sound like a moaner, Milan. Try looking at your charts ... :p

-
Chris

Bank v. Insurer

Sir Pips

Just a note from across the waters.

In the video for today, you seemed to suggest that it was
Lloyds of London, the insurance underwriter, that was subject
to a possible part-nationalisation by the UK govt., whereas it
is actually Lloyds Banking Group, which is not the same thing !

I know, they shouldn't have the same name, but it's a mad world.

Cheers

-
Chris

Hi all,
this might seem like a dumbass question but there you go:

When you guys are quoting times in your tips - what time zone are you talking about (I'm in GMT).

thanks,
Paul.

The default time for all the signals is New York Time - USA Eastern Time Zone.

I haven't gotten the trade signals to my email in weeks? Is there a problem? i can't even get on to the web site, please explain thanks, Stan

Diamond room

Hi Pharaoh, I'm trying to get in touch with SirPip to get into his diamondroom. Are you part of it, do you recommand it? Can you guide men? tks

I do usually spend some time in Diamonds, but haven't been in for a couple of weeks (am having an extended "out of reality" experience - ha ha!). Just send an email to payments@forexdiamonds.com and CC should be able to get you set up if you want to try it out.

Back