Forex Trading Signal 03/12/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

Here is the video:
03-12-2009.swf

NZ Interest rates came out as expected, but saw some NZD upside due to some hawkish commentary by Bollard setting a prospective floor to further potential rate cuts. AU Employment Change saw a positive surprise, but a conflict on the unemployment rate made price action choppy and risky. For tomorrow:

0830 US Retail Sales X Autos (-0.3% expected) - Last month's price action was a bit disappointing, but I think this month I think the stage is set for a better reaction.
If it comes out at +0.7% or higher, EUR/JPY should rally about 50 pips.
If it comes out at -1.3% or lower, EUR/JPY should sell off by 50 pips.

1745 NZ Retail Sales (-0.1% expected) - We should see a decent price response to a surprise here.
If it comes out at +0.9% or higher, NZD/USD should rally by 30-40 pips in the first 20 minutes.
If it comes out at -1.0% or lower, NZD/USD should sell off by 30-40 pips in the first 20 minutes.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Free Needed News For Daily Signals

Hi, I'm new to this site and to the signals.
I noticed the signals said that we should buy or sell depending on certain rates that come out. Where can I see those rates for free everyday so I can trade with the signals for free??

Please email me back! Thanks! Joe

Also, are those times on the signals GMT time?

Last edited:
Questions

If I use FPA's free Celendar to trade FPA's free daily signals will it give me the news enough ahead of time so that I will make the trades??

Also, does GMT time ever change in the same way that we set our clocks ahead in the spring and behind in the fall or does it always stay the same so I don't have to worry about that changing and my trades being off at some point??

Back