Forex Trading Signal 03/13/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my friend :)

Here is the video:
03-13-2009.swf

Interesting day to say the least. US Retail Sales came out better than expected, but not quite enough to hit our buy trigger. Despite that, EUR/JPY still had a decent short term gain and a nice swing term move up. The SNB Rate decision we weren't set to trade came out with a big surprise announcement that the SNB would be buying other currencies to weaken the CHF and that caught the markets totally off-guard prompting a 400 pip rally in USD/CHF and similar moves on other CHF pairs. I believe CHF may continue to push further and hold onto weakness, so look for continuation trades or pullback trades to get in short CHF for a swing or position trade. Lastly, NZ Retail Sales came out just hitting our sell trigger, but a conflict on the Ex Autos number slowed things down a lot and chances are you either held on a long time for a decent gain or got impatient like I did and took a smaller gain. Tomorrow there is only one trade:

0700 CAD Employment Change (-55K expected) - I think people are expecting another horrible number after last month's CAD Employment and this month's US Nonfarm Payrolls, so any number better than expected should be CAD bullish. Likewise, we need a wider trigger to look to go long USD/CAD.
If it comes out at -55K or higher up to -36K, I would go short USD/CAD for a somewhat quick 40 pips.
If it comes out at -35K or higher, I would go short USD/CAD for 50+ pips.
If it comes out at -80K or lower, I would go long USD/CAD for 40-50 pips.

Stocks have rallied into the target level I called for yesterday now between 740 and the 760's on the S&P, so it's an ok time to look for shorts if the time is right. As of right now, I'm waiting for around 760 to add to my speculative short position. Also, the EUR looks set to gain further, potentially to the 1.33 region now that we've broken out of our daily chart channel, but it won't likely get there unidirectionally, so my suggestion is to buy on pullbacks. Please watch the video for all this in much more detail.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

FPA's free news vs. a paid source

If I want to use FPA's free daily signals to trade then I need a news source that gives me the necessary info on time before the trade...Will FPA's Free News Calendar give me the necessary info in time for the trade or do I need to pay for the news from another source?? If so, where can I get the cheapest news that will give me the necessary info on time to trade with FPA's free daily signals??

Back