Forex Trading Signal 04/01/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

HI-res.: 04-01-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened earlier today.

The Euro Zone CPI deviated well enough to enter a trade if, of course, the triggers were provided. Because I said to skip that report, it was a no trade. It was a good call because the price went the other way. We did not enter a losing trade, and it is a good thing.

Canadian GDP came out slightly higher than expected but not high enough to hit our triggers. It was a good no trade signal because after a minimal drop on USD/CAD the price went the other way.

The Chicago PMI did not deviate a lot but even if it did, it would be a no trade anyway.

The Australian Interest Rate statement came out as expected so a no trade here.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, April 1st, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK Manufacturing PMI. I will not be trading it myself; therefore, I don't recommend trading it. The Manufacturing PMI just did not perform well enough to take a risk and enter a trade. If you really want to trade it, use 1.5 trigger on it.

2. Tuesday, April 1st, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. ISM Manufacturing coming out. It is expected to come out at 47.5. I will use 1.5 trigger on this one. A trigger of 1.0 may move the market but it might be a bit risky. Therefore, if it comes out at 49 or higher, it would be a buy signal on USD/JPY; if it comes out at 46 or less, it would be a sell signal on USD/JPY. If either trigger is hit, look for 45~50 pips of a price action. If the signal agrees with the trend, the move might be even bigger.

That's all for tomorrow.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited:
Enquiry

Dear Felix,
Thank you very much for your mail. However, i will like to let you know that i still cant interpret the trading signal you sent me and hence can not put it to use. i would highly appreciate if you let me know how i can get the result of the news so that i can know how to trade the signals.
Thanks.
Akhere

@jaminsnips

go to Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts
and refresh the page at the news time and you will get the numbers

@ cutiez

1.5 trigger means a deviation in the value either positive or negative equals to 1.5 points , So, for example if the number was expected at 52 and it came at 53.5 then that's the trigger to enter a trade, and if it came at 50.5 it's also a trigger

and that's when we say it hit the trigger or it didn't

Last edited:
Time to hijack the Daily Signals thread again. :)

The Forex Peace Army's first contest is now accepting entries. Please read the rules before entering. The rules and a link to the entry page are here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/contests-area/1914-fpa-contest-1-a.html

It is really easy to enter and the newest of newbies will have a chance at winning.

First prize is $250

Enter soon! The deadline is only 3 days away!!

Good Luck.

Another newbie

I have collected last weeks data and entered same in spreadsheet.

Do I use these entry points when acting on your signals?
If so I'm missing something. Todays signal was for the usdjpy.
The numbers from the spreadsheet are way below the current level of trading.
I do not see how a trade would get activated if using those spreadsheet numbers against the current levels shown on the charts.

Thank U Very Much.
I Realy Appreciate The Time Spare For Me And All Newbies Like Me For The Inexpressible Education You Do Give On This Site.

bearin' in mind

well just the newbies dt just joined....felix's signals are top notch and i personally follow them however this news times are highly volatile and as such u need to be very smart when it comes to executing your trades else u might not really see the benefits,thats why his SNW software might come handy.....
check it out @ the review page for forex signals
thanks

Back