Forex Trading Signal 04/02/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

HI-res.: 04-02-2008.swf

Let's review Tuesday first.

At 4:30 a.m. we had UK Manufacturing PMI which came out very close to expectations. It was a no trade.

At 10:00 a.m. we had U.S. ISM Manufacturing Index coming out. It was expected to come out at 47.5, and the buy trigger was 49 or higher. It came out at 48.6 so it was close to a buy signal but still no trade. Also, U.S. ISM Manufacturing Prices came out very high, and it would be a good speculative buy trade here. USD/JPY was on up trend too so even smaller numbers could move the market well. Nevertheless, It was a no trade anyway. Watch the video for more details.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008 (8:15 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:15 a.m. we will have U.S. ADP Employment Change. The consensus has changed a little and now it is expected at -45K (not -30K anymore). There are people expecting it come out as low as -120K but most economists expect it to come out between 0 and -90K, with a consensus of -45K. Therefore, if it comes out at -100K or lower, it would be a clear sell signal on USD/JPY; if it comes out at 0 or positive, it would be a good buy on USD/JPY opportunity. Remember, the ADP indicator is leading us to the NFP on Friday.

U.S. Indicators from this month will be very important because they will hint whether or not the U.S. GDP will be negative this month. However, a lot of negativity is priced in right now so some bad news can be muted and good news can rally really well. *Watch the video for more details*.

That's all for tomorrow.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread hijack in progress

Only 2 days, 4 and 1/2 hours left to enter! WIN $250 in FPA's Contest #1

FPA's first contest is still accepting entries. Please read the rules before entering. The rules and a link to the entry page are here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/contests-area/1914-fpa-contest-1-a.html

It's a very simple contest and even the newest of newbies won't be at too much of a disadvantage.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back