Forex Trading Signal 04/13/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey folks,

Just a quick text-only signal for Monday 4-13. Thursday's news last week left few surprises as everything came out very close to expectations. With the holiday last Friday and some countries still on holiday today, Monday, there is little in the way of news to provide much impulse to the markets. I don't think NZ Retail Sales out later this evening is really worth trading as it has had quite muted moves in the recent past compared to its spread. After we work our way through the rest of the thin markets we've seen the last few days, I'll have some more specific insights into the major markets we follow. Also, the first news trade worth watching will be Tuesday morning, US Retail Sales X Autos which I'll preview tomorrow. Until then, tread lightly and watchout for whipsaws.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Trading Signals

Hi, I signed up for your daily signals.

Today I got my first email that said: Forex Trading Signal 04/13/09

I clicked the link then entered my password which was in your email.

I seen no signals posted just an article.

Am I doing something wrong or is this something I have to pay for?

Scott

signals are posted here, today only how you said "only an article". No news worth to trade.

Back