Forex Trading Signal 04/24/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

HI-res Review.: Video: Watch what happened earlier today, Wednesday

HI-res.Preview: Video: Let's talk about Thursday

I am sorry, I [Crazy Cat] just got the videos very late and since there is so little time to the nearest possible trade, I don't want to delay the signal even more and I will just publish videos only today.

I am sorry for this little inconvenience.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
no signals

sorry ,i cant get to read the signals .they dont show only the video format is on .is that it?

I can read yesterday's summary O.K. but the video for 24th April starts with the German IFO and then the sound stops.

same here Sir Pipsalot, there is no sound at the IFO part
can you update it in text format?
just for the IFO part
we really appreaciate it

thank you

No sound on IFO

I hear no sound on IFO part. Please enter short text on triggers in the future as well as the vedio. Thanks.

recent inconsistencies

hello sirpipsalot and d trading crew,
thanks for a wonderful job well done but im just curious to know why there have been recent inconsistencies in delivering ur free service, as its no more like it use to in the beginning i mean dt, sometimes to post just videos, other times just text.......i think we need to be moving ahead and now backward in our quest for success...
thanks and much success

Back