Forex Trading Signal 04/27/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey folks,

Here is the video:
04-27-2009.swf

The EUR/USD has had a nice rally back up over the last few days to the 1.33 region and has come back off that level. I view this rally as a nice retracement worth shorting as we seem to be forming a downwards sloping channel (shown on the video) that should cap prices in the 1.3300 to 1.3330 range this week and lead to a selloff down to the 1.28 to 1.30 range on the Euro. Gold looks like a very good short from this 915-920 resistance level, but a firm break of 922-925 would put some doubt into that picture. Stocks have been stronger than expected, but a potential double top in the 860's could be the beginning of that more material decline/pullback to 800 and below we've been waiting for. Friday's news saw the German IFO perform very well with 80 pips in about 30 minutes, and UK GDP managed 50-60 pips to the downside even with conflictingly good retail sales numbers.

For Monday and Tuesday this week, there are no major economic numbers to look out for, so you can trade the channels, technicals and sentiment in reaction to random bits of news that hit the market, but the week really will get started on Wednesday with US GDP and the FOMC Interest rate statement, so we're kind of on standby until then.

Sorry for the sporadic days without free signals last week. I was pretty sick and had to take some time off and get some extra sleep to recuperate, but I'm feeling much better now.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

help

helo mr pips i hope you feel much better
i would like to know what about the eur/gbp i sell at 0.8980 and want to know what to do and were to put sl and tp
thank you very much for the fpa

gold

mr pipsalot! hope you feeling better... do you know where i can get some (reliable) advices about the spot gold? i've been dealing it but blindly! thanks

Back