Forex Trading Signal 05/05/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

HI-res Review.: 5-5-2008.swf

Let's review what happened last Friday.

We had only one report coming out that was worthy watching and possibly trading.

The U.S. Non-Farm Payroll came out better than expected by +55K but did not hit my trigger. The actual number was -20K and I was going to buy USD/JPY if it came out at least 0K or better (positive). Surely +55K deviation was a positive surprise but what really gave a lot of fuel was the unemployment rate that fell down by 0.2% from 5.2% to 5.0%. +55K deviation on Employment Change combined with -0.2% deviation on Unemployment Rate moved USD/JPY greatly. This time both reports complemented each other but imagine what would happen if they were conflicting. Anyway, based on my signal it was a no trade. For more details, please watch the video.

Let's talk about Monday.

On Monday we are going to have only one report that is worthy watching and possibly trading.

1. Monday, May 05th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we are going to have U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing. It is expected to come out at 49.1, and the expectation is coming down from 49.5. This indicator is getting hotter and hotter since they changed the method how they calculate the number so now this indicator more accurately predicts the future GDP. Therefore, it is a leading indicator for GDP and therefore it predicts what the Fed is going to do. I am going to use 1.0 trigger here. Last month 0.8 deviation moved USD/JPY by 44 pips, and in the previous month we had 67 pips move on 2.0 deviation. I believe we can get 40 to 50 pips move on 1.0 deviation on USD/JPY. If it comes out at 50 or higher, it would be a buy signal on USD/JPY, and I would look for 40 to 50 pips move in the first hour of the report. If it comes out at 48.1 or lower, I would sell USD/JPY and look for 40 to 50 pips as well.

That's all for Monday. Tomorrow we are going to send our signals quite early so you can prepare for the Australian Interest Rate.

If you want to make some money on nice spikes, try The Secret News Weapon - they also offer 21 days money back policy so try it and see if you can grow your account that way. A nice thing about the SNW is it has not only the autoclick feature but it will also allow you to see other reports so you will immediately know if there are any conflicts, and therefore you would know if you should stay in your trade or get out, or maybe even reenter on the retracement. With a fast market moving I cannot imagine checking on-line forex calendars which are really slow.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
SNW with MB TRADING

please is there a way you can show how to trade with mb and your software...maybe one of the traders with that broker can help? will appreciate mailing info to my e mail carmela_2000_pe@yahoo.com
tks
pepper

Wow it was great to see it move. I was expecting more based on figure so only ended up with one pip because I let it run and went to sleep, but will be more knowledgeable next time.

HOW MANY PIPS DOES YOUR FOREX DIAMOND AVERAGE A MONTH?

Back