Forex Trading Signal 05/15/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

Hi res: 5-14-2008: Review

Hi res: 5-15-2008: Preview

Let's review Wednesday first.

At 4:30 a.m. we had UK reports coming out. We had a big conflict here so it was not a good trading opportunity.

At 8:30 a.m. we had UK CPI coming out. It came out lower than expected by 0.1 so it was a good buying opportunity on EUR/USD or GBP/USD. We had about 30 pips spike with about 50% retracement, allowing people to enter a nice afterspike. We made a good money on the Diamonds room, and I hope you made a good money too. Please watch the video for more details.

At 6:45 p.m. we had New Zealand Retail Sales. It came out low enough to enter a sell trade on NZD/USD. Unfortunately, most of the move was on the initial spike. The price moved by around 50 pips.

Let's talk about Thursday.

1. Thursday, May 15th, 2008 (5:00 a.m. New York Time) EURO ZONE
At 5:00 a.m. we will have some CPI and GDP indicators coming out of Euro zone. Some people traded in last month and it worked pretty well so be careful around 5 a.m. I will look at it but I don't have any specific triggers that I can share with you right now.

2. Thursday, May 15th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have Canadian Manufacturing Shipments coming out. It used to be a great trade but right now it is not performing too well. I would skip this one.

3. Thursday, May 15th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Initial Jobless Claims together with Empire Manufacturing Survey. Both of them are significant enough to move the market. If the Empire Manufacturing comes out at +11 or higher, it would be a buy signal on USD/JPY, good for 35 pips. If it comes out at -11 or lower, it would be a sell signal on USD/JPY, worth 35 pips as well. If the Initial Jobless Claims comes out at 390 K or higher, that would be a good sell signal on USD/JPY, good for 35 pips. If it comes out at 350 K or lower, it would be a good buy signal on USD/JPY. Triggers are valid assuming there is no conflict between them. Ideally, you want to see them helping each other.

4. Thursday, May 15th, 2008 (9:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:00 a.m. we will have U.S. TIC. I am going to skip this one although I will keep an eye on it. Watch the video for more details.

5. Thursday, May 15th, 2008 (9:15 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:15 a.m. we will have U.S. Industrial Production m/m coming out. You can try to use around 0.5 trigger here and make a fast scalp on it. If it comes out at 0.2 or higher, that would be a quick buy signal on USD/JPY, looking for 20 pips or so. If it comes out at -0.8 or lower, that would be a quick sell signal on USD/JPY, good for 20 pips as well.

6. Thursday, May 15th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have Philadelphia Fed Index coming out. It is expected to come out at -19. If it comes out at -30 or lower, I would sell USD/JPY, good for 30 to 40 pips. If it comes out at -8 or less negative, I would buy USD/JPY and expect 30 to 40 pips price action as well.

That's all for Thursday.

If you want to make some money on nice spikes, try The Secret News Weapon - they also offer 25 days money back policy so try it and see if you can grow your account that way. A nice thing about the SNW is it has not only the autoclick feature but it will also allow you to see other reports so you will immediately know if there are any conflicts, and therefore you would know if you should stay in your trade or get out, or maybe even reenter on the retracement. With a fast market moving I cannot imagine checking on-line forex calendars that are really slow.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
The Secret News Weapon

I told to all my friends about The Secret News Weapon but every one of them asked me that if I tried it or not, so I will be appreciated if you can provide me testing account to try for few days.

Best regards,
Rami

Last edited:
weapon

hey felix,
been demoing the 'weapon' for a few days and was ready to go live BUT i couldn't get 'live' to work. sent you an email asking for help BUT i figured it out AFTER re-viewing intro video 2. gota hold the 'c'key. you should put a little more emphasis on that one.
thanks, fxtender

Back